Creative have just further expanded their ZEN lineup of MP3 players in AU, with a new flagship model dubbed the ZEN VISION. Aside the usual array of features found in Creative's ZEN range of MP3 players, the unit also sports a 3.7" high-res colour screen and 30GBs of storage space. The highlighted feature however is its capability to play back video files (incl. DivX/XViD formats).
For further details, check out Creative's PDF formatted press release.
Sydney, September 30th, 2005 - Creative Labs Pty Ltd, a local subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd (NASDAQ: CREAF), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today announced the Zen Vision™ MP3 player which comes with a 3.7-inch SharpPix™ high-resolution 640x480 262,144-colour screen for music video playback, as well as photo viewing. The player supports the Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM) standard and Creative will be working with various partners to provide music video download services for users in the near future.
Featuring a transflective screen that provides good image and video viewing even in bright sunlit conditions, the 30GB Zen Vision carries up to 15,000 songs, tens of thousands of photos, or up to 120 hours of video, offering playback support of most popular formats. Available in either Pearl White or Black, the Zen Vision measures 124.2 by 74.4 by 20.1 mm and weighs only 239g.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AMD Athlon64 X2 5000+ Spec Come out @ HKEPC
- Modding 101: Switches @ CaseModGod
- SilverStone Zeus 650w power supply @ A1-Electronics
- OCZ Technology Gold Series 1GB PC3200 Dual Channel Memory @ Bonafide Reviews
- Corsair XMS2-5400UL Memory Modules @ Digit-Life
- Corsair to produce memory optimised for ASUS motherboards @ Hexus
- Asus A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 Motherboad @ Trusted Reviews
- The Pentium Elite, Part 2: 955X versus nForce4 IE @ Toms Hardware
- Blu-ray Vs. HD DVD @ The TechZone
- SanDisk Cruzer Mini Flash Drive @ Cooltechzone
- Iomega NAS 200d Series @ Trusted Reviews