TwinMOS are continuing to show strong support for the flash media market as they announce their fastest Ultra-X Compact Flash card to date. The card has a whopping 4GB of storage space, and with a speed rating of 140X can sustain read/write transfer rates of 21Mbps and 16.2Mbps respectively. There's even mention in the official press release of an 8GB model on the way, phw0ar! No doubt these'll be rather pricey, but i'm sure there's a place in the market for them all the same.
y23 September 2005, Taipeiz The variety of digital devices is expanding. While the quality of digital devices improves, consumers will need flash memory cards of greater capacity and higher speed in order to fulfill the devicefs performance. As it usually takes minutes to transfer a media file, TwinMOS introduces the latest Ultra-X CF card manufactured with the latest technologies as a total solution for the consumerfs demand of greater capacity and higher speed, and consumers will surely be impressed by its speed performance.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Quick View: Fingergear Computer-On-A-Stick @ Toms Hardware
- Intel changes PR-rating system @ NordicHardware
- Hanspree Lifestyle TV's @ Designtechnica
- Seagate Momentus 5400.2 IDE (120GB) @ Hardware Zone
- Memorex M-Flyer USB 2.0 TravelDrive (512MB) @ WindowsAtoZ
- OCZ USB2 512meg 2GB Flash Drives (dual channel technology) @ DriverHeaven
- LITE-ON SOHW-1693S Internal DVD Writer @ Hardware Zone
- Sansun Bat Case @ PCModdingMy
- Case Mod - Project KOS-MOS @ Bit-tech
- MGE Vigor 500W Power Supply @ ThinkComputers
- Hiper Type-R 480 Watt Power Supply @ ClubOC
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.