Following the launch of NVIDIA's new AMD64 motherboard chipsets with an integrated GeForce video solution, GIGABYTE are spreading the word on their latest GA-K8N51PVMT-9 motherboard which makes use of the new chipset, sporting an onboard GeForce 6150 GPU and the nForce 430 MCP. For detailed specs and info, check out GIGABYTE's official announcement.
Taipei, Taiwan September 21st, 2005 - GIGABYTE Technology, a leader in motherboard innovation and design, today unveiled the GA-K8N51PVMT-9, the industry's first AMD64 platform motherboard featuring native true High Definition Video. Powered by the innovative NVIDIA GeForce™ 6150 GPU and nForce™430 MCP, this platform targets low profile Media Center Systems with unparalleled graphics features and cutting-edge security. Coupled with the remarkable performance available from AMD Athlon 64 technology and the board's extensive functionality, the GA-K8N51PVMT-9 is a compelling solution for digital media enthusiasts who are looking for the ultimate home theater to build a network around.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- NVIDIA ForceWare 78.05 @ NGOHQ
- ATI RADEON X1800 to Be Unveiled in Twelve Days @ XBit Labs
- Asetek VapoChill Micro Showdown @ Overclockers Online
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Watercooling kit @ CowCotLand
- Cooler Master Cooldrive 4 @ ASELabs
- OCZ PC2 4200 Gold Edition (2x 1Gb) 3-3-3-8 @ ClubOC
- OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 2GB Gold Edition @ Phoronix
- OCZ DDR Booster Mod @ GamersHell
- SilverStone LC17 HTPC Case @ ThinkComputers
- AeroCool Masstige and AeroEngine II ATX Cases @ 3DXtreme
- MGE XG Vortec 600 Watt Power Supply @ Hi-tech Reviews