An official announcement from motherboard maker "PC Partner" yesterday brings to light their RS482MK9-A64S motherboard, based on ATI's RADEON Xpress200 chipset for the S939 AMD platform. A complete listing of specifications can also be found within the PDF formatted press release.
PC Partner Ltd is pleased to continue its ramp up of shipments on RS482MK9 ATI® Motherboard successively since its mass production started at middle of this year.
PC Partner's RS482MK9-A64S motherboard, supporting AMD Sempron & Athlon64 CPU K8-Socket 939 platform, is a great, cost-effectiveness board perfectly target for system builders and OEM channels for the mass market.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Notebook TV Tuner Head-To-Head @ Trusted Reviews
- Jackson Armor backup card @ XtremeResources
- ABIT AL8 motherboard @ TechPowerUp
- Gigabyte 7800GT @ AMDZone
- MMGear EDS-200Fheadphone set @ AMDZone
- Win R520 and a brand new Sapphire motherboard! @ Hexus
- How to Overclock a Socket 775 Pentium 4 @ Hardware Secrets
- Destroy Your Computer in 7 Easy Steps @ PCMech
- Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT Reference Graphics card @ Noticias3D