ECS are jumping onto the CrossFire bandwagon with the release of their PA1 and KA1 Extreme motherboards, designed for the Intel and AMD platforms respectively. By utilization of ATI's latest Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipset, the two boards will allow for dual ATI PCIe based graphics cards to work in tandem for a significant boost in GPU performance, not unlike that of NVIDIA's SLI. Also implemented on these boards is ECS's Scalable D.G.E. feature. For more info on that amongst other relevant details, grab a hold of the official announcement. I've also acquired a specifications list for the PA1 variant here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, September 12th, 2005 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS), today announced availability of its PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme, ATI CrossFire motherboards.
Built from the ground up for gaming enthusiasts, the PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme motherboards are built on the latest ATI Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipsets for both AMD and Intel, supporting ATI CrossFire technology and delivering an unprecedented graphics experience. CrossFire harnesses the power of two graphics cards to render high-definition 3D gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club