ECS are jumping onto the CrossFire bandwagon with the release of their PA1 and KA1 Extreme motherboards, designed for the Intel and AMD platforms respectively. By utilization of ATI's latest Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipset, the two boards will allow for dual ATI PCIe based graphics cards to work in tandem for a significant boost in GPU performance, not unlike that of NVIDIA's SLI. Also implemented on these boards is ECS's Scalable D.G.E. feature. For more info on that amongst other relevant details, grab a hold of the official announcement. I've also acquired a specifications list for the PA1 variant here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, September 12th, 2005 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS), today announced availability of its PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme, ATI CrossFire motherboards.
Built from the ground up for gaming enthusiasts, the PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme motherboards are built on the latest ATI Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipsets for both AMD and Intel, supporting ATI CrossFire technology and delivering an unprecedented graphics experience. CrossFire harnesses the power of two graphics cards to render high-definition 3D gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair