Based on Intel's mainstream 945P chipset, Chaintech have just announced the birth of their new Zenith VE motherboard with features'a'plenty. Grab the official PR for further details.
Taipei, Taiwan (September 12, 2005) -- Chaintech Computer Co. Ltd, a leading VGA card and motherboard manufacturer, today announced it is shipping the Zenith VE V945P, a mainstream Intel-based motherboard with many advanced features for homes, gaming/entertainment systems and business.
The new ATX form factor board is based on the Intel 945P chipset with the Intel ICH7 Southbridge, and supports Intel's new Pentium D dual core Socket 775 processors as well as recent LGA775 Intel Pentium 4 processors or Celeron processors.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ABIT AN8 Fatal1ty SLI @ Tech-Hounds
- OCZ PC-4000 1024MB Gold Edition Dual Channel @ Techgage
- Intel Enterprise and Corporate Roadmap - Q3'05 Update @ anandtech
- In-depth Apple iPod nano 4GB (black) @ EverythingUSB
- XG Magnum 500watt fanless power supply @ A1-Electronics
- Samsung builds foundation for 32 GByte Flash cards @ Toms Hardware
- ATI texture filtering quality? Shimmer this! @ Hardware Analysis
- The Release of the X800 GTO and X800 GTO Ultimate @ GameZone
- Rockdirect Pegasus 650 laptop @ Hexus
- Sun's sub-$1000 SunFire X2100 Server @ anandtech
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards news at our Motherboards news index page.