In continuing to show strong support for their highly popular lineup of XPC small form factor PCs, Shuttle have just released their "XPC Tools" system management utility which provides one with the ability to monitor system performance, adjust fan speeds, and overclock on the fly (incl. voltage adjustments) if so desired. The software is of course offered free to all owners of XPCs.
Shuttle Inc, the worldwide leader in small form factor hardware, is proud to announce the immediate availability of XPC Tools, a powerful yet easy to use system management utility, designed exclusively for the XPC. XPC Tools enables XPC users to monitor, in real-time, system performance and thermal characteristics, and to adjust the XPC's Smart Fan features accordingly.
"XPC Tools gives you complete control over your XPC," explained Troy Yang, Product Manager. "Safely and instantly increase bus speeds and voltages for extreme performance and stability when gaming, or configure optimal Smart Fan settings to keep your XPC 'Super Quiet, Super Cool' while you watch movies or work. XPC Tools' versatile profiles system allows you to create, save and load customized settings for any use or activity."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake Aquabay M3 watercooling reservoir @ TechPowerUp
- Spire SP495S11-U QuieTude VI Intel CPU Cooler @ Madshrimps
- A-Data Formally Unveils Its FB-DIMMs @ XBit Labs
- Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 Memory @ Motherboards
- How To Build A Sonoma Notebook @ LegitReviews
- HP's Pavilion ZE2000Z Notebook @ Hot Hardware
- Augustus' Ultimate Linux Workstation: Part I @ LinuxHardware
- Kingston 256MB MMC Mobile @ PCModdingMy
- Sapphire PURE Innovation PI-A9RX480 @ FiringSquad
- Conroe Processor: Grandson of Pentium III, Nephew of NetBurst? @ Digit-Life
- MPAA and RIAA participate in Internet2 project @ Toms Hardware
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.