Today marks the launch of four new additions to Samsung's popular SpinPoint P120 Series of hard disk drives. The drives include a 200GB and 250GB model, both offered with Parallel ATA, and Serial ATA (3.0GB per second) interfaces. For more details, check out the official announcement on Samsung's website.
San Jose, CA - September 7, 2005 - Samsung Electronics Ltd., the worldwide digital consumer electronics and information technology forerunner, introduces four new hard disk drives with increased storage capacity to its award winning family. The new SpinPoint P120 Series hard drives include both Serial ATA with 3.0GB per second (Gbps) and Parallel ATA versions and are available with either a 200GB or a 250GB capacity. All four new drives are currently shipping.
The P120 Series of hard disc drives is the optimal storage solution for a variety of digital consumer electronics devices as well as desktop PC Systems. With its state-of-the-art capabilities, the P120 Series can handle massive media content such as movies, MP3 files, as well as everyday use applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Alienware Area 51m 7700 laptop @ BIOSMagazine
- Everything You Need to Know About Chipsets @ Hardware Secrets
- OCZ DDR4000 2 gig kit @ Driver heaven
- Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR PC4000 @ TechPowerup
- asetek WaterChill Kit (KT12A-12VX) @ Hardware Zone
- Titan Nano Blue Thermal Grease @ HWSpirit
- Overklokk hits 4GHz with Pentium M @ Overklokking
- Athlon FX-57 Overclocking @ Nordic Hardware
- AMD PiFast World Record @ Hardware Asylum