To accompany their acclaimed "STORM" CPU waterblock, Swiftech have today announced the release of their new MCW55 Universal VGA water-block which offers a significant improvement in performance over the previous MCW50 model, this by use of Delrin Acetal materials (not unlike the STORM CPU waterblock). For more information, have a read through the official press release folks.
Signal Hill, CA - Friday September 2nd, 2005 - Swiftech today announced the release of the new MCW55 Universal VGA water-block. While similar in size and appearance to the earlier MCW50, the MCW55 features vastly improved performance and is now made out of Delrin Acetal like the STORM CPU waterblock for superior durability. "The STORM+MCW55 combination is a "match made in heaven". We worked really hard to optimize the hydraulics on this waterblock and deliver our enthusiast customers the absolute best cooling solution on the planet" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman. The MCW55 is compatible with all ATI Radeon and nVidia High-end GeForce VGA adapters.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle XPC SN26P (nForce4 SLI) @ Hardware Zone
- Asus S-Presso Deluxe home theater PC @ GotApex
- Terratec Cinergy 1400 DVB-T digital TV tuner @ XtremeComputing
- KOSS KTX Pro 1 Stereo Phones @ CyberWizard
- Abit AW8-MAX Intel Motherboard @ The TechZone
- ECS SDGE Technology @ Hardware Secrets
- ASUS P5LD2 Deluxe WiFi+TV @ Phoronix
- Optorite TED80Y1 USB 2.0 DVD recorder @ CDFreaks
- Five DVD-ROM Drives Roundup @ XBit Labs
- BenQ DW1620 DVDR @ Monster-Hardware