ASUS have just announced a new ATI based graphics card in the "Extreme AX800 Silencer", making use of ATI's 16 pipeline X800 VPU. With the implementation of ASUS's SilentCool technology, the card offers excellent 3D performance at minimal noise levels. For more details on the new card, have a read through the official announcement folks.
Sydney, Australia; Aug 31, 2005 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc (ASUS), a leading provider of high-quality graphics solutions, today introduced the Extreme AX800 Silencer graphics card. It is powered by today's most powerful 16-lane PCI Express VPU, ATi RADEON® X800, and incorporated ASUS' innovative SilentCool® Technology and a wide range of exclusive features. The Extreme AX800 Silencer provides a superb visual experience compared to any competing graphics cards.
"In the past, enhanced video capability also comes with louder noise," said Kent Chien, Director of ASUS Graphics Business. With ASUS SilentCool® Technology, users can now enjoy high-performance graphics card applications without hearing the noisy cooling fan rotation."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Iwill ZPC64 small form factor @ AMDZone
- VIA Announces Highly Integrated VIA P4M800 Pro Chipset @ PCStats
- Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1" LCD Monitor @ The TechZone
- Gigabyte 7800 GTX GV-NX78X256V-B @ Insanetek
- Sytrin Nextherm ICS 8299 Midi Tower Case @ Tech-Mods
- Calmer Fanless 300 Watt PSU @ Guru3D
- Logisys Digital Thermal Controller @ Techgage