OCZ have made headlines today with an announcement supporting the release of their new Rally flash drive which is said to be the fastest USB 2.0 flash drive on the market, thanks to the implementation of "dual channel" technology. This zippy little storage unit will be available for purchase in 512MB, 1GB, and 2GB sizes.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and power supply solutions, is excited to announce the release of the fastest USB 2.0 Flash Drive on the market. The high performance OCZ Rally Flash Drive implements leading edge Dual Channel Technology to deliver the high-speed data transfer rates that are needed by today's enthusiasts and professionals on-the-go.
Prior to OCZ Technology's decision to enter the flash media market, flash drive technology did not offer above-average performance-a requirement OCZ has of all our products. After determining the advantages flash drive dual channel technology, OCZ knew they could offer the first high performance flash drive to deliver truly superior data transfer rates.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- MSI's P4N Diamond @ Tech Report
- ECS Editor's Event @ InsaneTek
- OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 Gold GX Dual Channel @ GamerGod
- Zalman CNPS7700-Cu CPU Heatsink/Fan @ Futurelooks
- Asetek WaterChill AMD & Intel water cooler system @ A1-Electronics
- Great, But Why Intel? @ The TechZone
- Jabra BT250v Bluetooth Headset @ XYZComputing
- Frontier Labs NEX 3 MP3 Player @ TechIMO
- Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS Notebook: Serious Audio for Portable Systems @ XBit Labs
- Creative Introduces MuVo Vidz Portable Video Player @ Hardware Zone
- MSI's Theater 550 Pro PCI @ Hot Hardware
Further Reading: Read and find more Connectivity & Communications news at our Connectivity & Communications news index page.