Antec dished up a press release yesterday as they announce their new "Take 3" and "Take 4" Studio Series rackmount enclosures, focused primarily on the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets with their low-noise design. Both cases include Antec's SmartPower 2.0 450W power supply, only differing in physical size with the Take 3 offering six drive bays, and the Take 4 featuring 8 of them. For more details, grab a hold of the official announcement folks.
Fremont, CA - August 30, 2005 - Antec, Inc., the leading manufacturer of computer hardware and accessories for the upgrade and build your own (BYO) markets, has launched Take 3 and Take 4, its Studio Series rackmount enclosures for the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets. Featuring distinct rich blue front bezels, these 3U and 4U height cases are designed to bring silent performance and stability to professional audio-video recording and computing.
Studio Series cases feature a unique segregated air-flow design in which dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU in separate cooling zones. This results in improved airflow and lowered system noise. Both chassis also feature Antec's three-speed adjustable TriCool 92mm and 120mm fans that allow users to balance quiet performance with maximum cooling.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Silverstone LC11M HTPC case @ SFFTech
- Enermax Whisper II 2.0 NVIDIA SLi Certified 535W Power Supply @ 3DGameMan
- HSPC Tech Station @ PimpRig
- ony's new VAIO Mouse for PowerPoint Presentation @ Everything USB
- The Messiest Desk/Workspace Contest @ InsaneTek
- Samsung DigiCam SC-D455 @ Techtastic
- Top 10 data destruction disasters @ ZDNet
- Apple OS X runs just fine on AMD CPUs @ The Inquirer
- Razer Copperhead Mouse @ GameSPot
- Podcast: Two week extravaganza! @ Designtechnica
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact