Antec dished up a press release yesterday as they announce their new "Take 3" and "Take 4" Studio Series rackmount enclosures, focused primarily on the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets with their low-noise design. Both cases include Antec's SmartPower 2.0 450W power supply, only differing in physical size with the Take 3 offering six drive bays, and the Take 4 featuring 8 of them. For more details, grab a hold of the official announcement folks.
Fremont, CA - August 30, 2005 - Antec, Inc., the leading manufacturer of computer hardware and accessories for the upgrade and build your own (BYO) markets, has launched Take 3 and Take 4, its Studio Series rackmount enclosures for the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets. Featuring distinct rich blue front bezels, these 3U and 4U height cases are designed to bring silent performance and stability to professional audio-video recording and computing.
Studio Series cases feature a unique segregated air-flow design in which dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU in separate cooling zones. This results in improved airflow and lowered system noise. Both chassis also feature Antec's three-speed adjustable TriCool 92mm and 120mm fans that allow users to balance quiet performance with maximum cooling.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Silverstone LC11M HTPC case @ SFFTech
- Enermax Whisper II 2.0 NVIDIA SLi Certified 535W Power Supply @ 3DGameMan
- HSPC Tech Station @ PimpRig
- ony's new VAIO Mouse for PowerPoint Presentation @ Everything USB
- The Messiest Desk/Workspace Contest @ InsaneTek
- Samsung DigiCam SC-D455 @ Techtastic
- Top 10 data destruction disasters @ ZDNet
- Apple OS X runs just fine on AMD CPUs @ The Inquirer
- Razer Copperhead Mouse @ GameSPot
- Podcast: Two week extravaganza! @ Designtechnica
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99