- ASUS Launches Tricked-Up 4-Port Gigabit Gateway Router
ASUS have just introduced their new "RX3141" four-port Gigabit gateway router which is said to deliver up to a 32% enhancement in bandwidth over competing gigabit routers, this by the use of Jumbo frame technology. There are also a number of other features which have this router standing out from the crowd. For all the details, grab the official announcement folks.
To ensure network and data security, the ASUS RX3141 gateway router leveraged industry-leading firewall features. In addition to advanced firewall protection such as SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) and DoS (Denial of Service), it offers extra security and network management through ACL (Access Control list), which determines network access through three levels (MAC address, IP address and port number). All these great protection technologies give users unprecedented peace of mind. The RX3141 gate router, leveraging data transfer enhancement technology, easy setup and secured network protection, delivers a high-speed yet user-friendly and safe networking environment.
- SAPPHIRE Launch "Pure Innovation" motherboard
SapphireTech have just unleashed a new high-end motherboard under their "PURE Innovation" naming scheme, which makes use of ATI's Express-200 chipset. The board is quite catchy in appearance with its white coloured PCB, and sports an attractive feature-set with thanks to ATI's latest SB 450 southbridge. Sapphire claim this board to be an overclocking champion amongst the crowd with most of the focus on its development being that of performance and stability. Further information including a specifications list within the supporting PR.
Exclusive to Sapphire, the PURE Innovation motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its Extreme Overclocking features make it the fastest board in its class. Based on the latest ATI Express-200 chipsets and the latest Southbridge SB 450 it combines support for the powerful and highly acclaimed AMD Sempron, Athlon64TM, FX and X2 processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today. Main memory can be up to 4GB of Dual Channel DDR400, whilst one PCI-Express x 16, two PCI-Express x1 plus two additional PCI slots meet any need for expansion, and a full range of onboard communications options include Gigabit LAN and Firewire as well as eight USB 2.0 ports and on-board High definition Azalia 7.1 6-channel sound. Peak hard drive performance is assured with IDE, SATA-I and SATA-II support.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Mushkin Heatsink Preview @ Viperlair
- LG GSA-4167B Internal Super Multi DVD Writer @ Hardware Zone
- Alienware Area 51 5300 SFF @ Driver Heaven
- Shuttle XPC SD31P Barebone Dual Core Ready Small Form Factor PC @ Futurelooks
- MSI K8N Diamond SLI @ TweakPC
- ECS Scalable Dual Graphics Engine technology @ AMDZone
- Intel's New Centrino Mobility Campaign @ RojakPot
- Plextor ConvertX PX-TV100U USB Personal Video Converter @ Bonafide Reviews
- CoolerMaster Musketeer 3 Sound Controller @ OCIA
- JBL On Stage iPod Music Player @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz