- ASUS Launches Tricked-Up 4-Port Gigabit Gateway Router
ASUS have just introduced their new "RX3141" four-port Gigabit gateway router which is said to deliver up to a 32% enhancement in bandwidth over competing gigabit routers, this by the use of Jumbo frame technology. There are also a number of other features which have this router standing out from the crowd. For all the details, grab the official announcement folks.
To ensure network and data security, the ASUS RX3141 gateway router leveraged industry-leading firewall features. In addition to advanced firewall protection such as SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) and DoS (Denial of Service), it offers extra security and network management through ACL (Access Control list), which determines network access through three levels (MAC address, IP address and port number). All these great protection technologies give users unprecedented peace of mind. The RX3141 gate router, leveraging data transfer enhancement technology, easy setup and secured network protection, delivers a high-speed yet user-friendly and safe networking environment.
- SAPPHIRE Launch "Pure Innovation" motherboard
SapphireTech have just unleashed a new high-end motherboard under their "PURE Innovation" naming scheme, which makes use of ATI's Express-200 chipset. The board is quite catchy in appearance with its white coloured PCB, and sports an attractive feature-set with thanks to ATI's latest SB 450 southbridge. Sapphire claim this board to be an overclocking champion amongst the crowd with most of the focus on its development being that of performance and stability. Further information including a specifications list within the supporting PR.
Exclusive to Sapphire, the PURE Innovation motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its Extreme Overclocking features make it the fastest board in its class. Based on the latest ATI Express-200 chipsets and the latest Southbridge SB 450 it combines support for the powerful and highly acclaimed AMD Sempron, Athlon64TM, FX and X2 processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today. Main memory can be up to 4GB of Dual Channel DDR400, whilst one PCI-Express x 16, two PCI-Express x1 plus two additional PCI slots meet any need for expansion, and a full range of onboard communications options include Gigabit LAN and Firewire as well as eight USB 2.0 ports and on-board High definition Azalia 7.1 6-channel sound. Peak hard drive performance is assured with IDE, SATA-I and SATA-II support.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Mushkin Heatsink Preview @ Viperlair
- LG GSA-4167B Internal Super Multi DVD Writer @ Hardware Zone
- Alienware Area 51 5300 SFF @ Driver Heaven
- Shuttle XPC SD31P Barebone Dual Core Ready Small Form Factor PC @ Futurelooks
- MSI K8N Diamond SLI @ TweakPC
- ECS Scalable Dual Graphics Engine technology @ AMDZone
- Intel's New Centrino Mobility Campaign @ RojakPot
- Plextor ConvertX PX-TV100U USB Personal Video Converter @ Bonafide Reviews
- CoolerMaster Musketeer 3 Sound Controller @ OCIA
- JBL On Stage iPod Music Player @ The TechZone
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017