Memory maker "Transcend" have made headlines today with an announcement supporting the release of their new ultra-performance high-speed Secure Digital memory card (available in sizes of up to 2GB). With a 150X rate, these are the fastest performing SD memory cards currently available.
The growing popularity of high-resolution digital cameras and multimedia devices has increased the demand for faster and better performing Flash Memory Cards. Transcend Information Inc., a world leader in flash memory devices, continues its role as an innovative developer with the release of its 150X Ultra-Performance High-speed Secure Digital (SD) Cards (up to 2GB), the highest performing SD Memory Cards in the world.
Transcend's 150X SD Memory Cards are small in size, which makes them easy to carry around. They are also extremely convenient because of the card's compatibility with most modern-day personal electronics incorporating an SD card slot. Extremely fast data transfer speeds of up to 22.5 MB/sec, give the new 150X SD Card 70% better performance over normal SD Memory cards.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ PC2-5400 Gold / Dual Channel @ ClubOC
- Nexstar 3 2.5" USB External Hard Drive Enclosure @ ClubOC
- Hiper Clavier Aluminum Keyboard @ OCIA
- NGO ATI Optimized Driver 1.5.8 @ NGOHQ
- How to really back up your data @ The TechZone
- Archos Gmini 402 Pocket Multimedia Center @ CoolTechZone
- ATI X800GT; Competition for NVIDIA's 6600GT, or Just too Late? @ CoolTechZone
- Poor Profit Margins for Memory Makers @ CoolTechZone