Memory maker "Transcend" have made headlines today with an announcement supporting the release of their new ultra-performance high-speed Secure Digital memory card (available in sizes of up to 2GB). With a 150X rate, these are the fastest performing SD memory cards currently available.
The growing popularity of high-resolution digital cameras and multimedia devices has increased the demand for faster and better performing Flash Memory Cards. Transcend Information Inc., a world leader in flash memory devices, continues its role as an innovative developer with the release of its 150X Ultra-Performance High-speed Secure Digital (SD™) Cards (up to 2GB), the highest performing SD™ Memory Cards in the world.
Transcend's 150X SD™ Memory Cards are small in size, which makes them easy to carry around. They are also extremely convenient because of the card's compatibility with most modern-day personal electronics incorporating an SD™ card slot. Extremely fast data transfer speeds of up to 22.5 MB/sec, give the new 150X SD™ Card 70% better performance over normal SD™ Memory cards.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ PC2-5400 Gold / Dual Channel @ ClubOC
- Nexstar 3 2.5" USB External Hard Drive Enclosure @ ClubOC
- Hiper Clavier Aluminum Keyboard @ OCIA
- NGO ATI Optimized Driver 1.5.8 @ NGOHQ
- How to really back up your data @ The TechZone
- Archos Gmini 402 Pocket Multimedia Center @ CoolTechZone
- ATI X800GT; Competition for NVIDIA's 6600GT, or Just too Late? @ CoolTechZone
- Poor Profit Margins for Memory Makers @ CoolTechZone