- ASUS Introduces New-Gen DRW-1608P2 DVD-ReWriter
A new dual layer DVD-RW drive has just been launched from ASUS which allows for 8X DVD+/-R double layer media, 16X single layer DVD+/-Write, and 2x DVD-RAM reading. For more info on the new DRW-1608P2 drive, have a read through the official press release folks.
With the popularity of digital multimedia entertainment on the rise, the demand for higher data storage quality and capacity to accommodate video and audio data is also increasing. The ASUS DRW-1608P2 supports the latest double layer technology, which almost doubles the DVD+R storage capacity from 4.7GB to 8.5GB, providing up to four hours of DVD quality video archive ability. In addition, with the new double layer technology, full storage capacity can be achieved on one side of a single disc without the need to turn over.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Fujitsu Lifebook N3511 Laptop @ Designtechnica
- Samsung's Big-screen YP-T8 1GB Player @ EverythingUSB
- SMC EZSwitch 8508T 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch @ Barrys-Rigs-N-Reviews
- Thermaltake Thermalrock Eclipse ATX Computer Case @ TweakNews
- Titan's Vanessa L-Type HSF @ ap0calypse
- SCSI Hard Drive Basics @ BigBruin
- Buffalo TeraStation 0.6 Terabyte NAS @ Barrys-Rigs-N-Reviews
- Canon PowerShot SD300 Digital ELPH 4 Megapixel Camera @ The TechZone
- High-Tech, High-Style Kitchen @ Futurelooks
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.