Sourced through Hardware Zone, HIS look to be gearing up early with the release of ATI's latest X800 variant, the X800GT. In the form of the "IceQ II Turbo", HIS are the first to have announced the release of a card based on ATI's newest X800GT core. For more details, check out the official PR folks.
Hong Kong, Monday, Aug 8, 2005 - HIS (Hightech Information System Limited) announces the newest family member of the Radeon X800 series, the HIS X800GT IceQ II Turbo performance will dominate other graphics options in its price class, the HIS X800GT gives users high definition gaming power and performance and hardware accelerated video functionality.
The HIS X800GT IceQ II Turbo boosts graphic card performance through its proprietary iTURBO overclocking technology. With its iTURBO overclocking software, users are able to stably increase and maximize HIS X800GT's performance. In addition, the X800GT IceQ II Turbo features Ice-Blue UV Sensitive effect casing. The HIS IceQ II Turbo also has a noise level less than 20dB. Such unique qualities make the HIS X800GT IceQ II Turbo the best graphic solution choice for your PCI-Express system.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Engin Voice Box @ Overclockers AU
- Dusting Your Computer - Keeping it Cool @ Bonafide Reviews
- Koolance Exos 2 Water Cooling Kit @ Gruntville
- Zalman Reserator 1 Plus Fanless Water Cooler @ PimpRig
- Will the Bell System Survive? @ BigBruin
- Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System @ TweakNews
- Creative GigaWorks S750 7.1 Speaker System @ The TechZone
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.