- Crucial Announces 1GHz Ballistix Memory
It's been a bit of a memory frenzy in the way of press releases and announcements over the past day or so, with Crucial also in on the action as they kick off their new 1GHz PC2-8000 DDR2 memory modules which carry their high performance "Ballistix" tag. These new sticks are rated for 1 GHz operation at timings of CL5-5-5-15, 2.2V. For further info including details of other Ballistix stamped DDR2 modules, grab the official PR folks.
Meridian, Idaho, August 2, 2005 -- Crucial Technology today announced the immediate availability of its leading-edge Crucial(R) Ballistix(TM) high-performance memory modules, including 1GHz PC2-8000 (DDR2-1000), the fastest Ballistix module to date. In addition, Crucial is releasing PC2-6400 (DDR2-800) and PC2-5300 (DDR2-667) low-latency memory, designed specifically for computer gamers and power users seeking maximum system performance and stability at a competitive price-point. The new DDR2 PC2-6400 and PC2-5300 modules are optimized to provide leading-edge performance in motherboards based on both the Intel(R) 925XE and 955X Express chipsets.
- TwinMOS launches DDRII-533 Micro-DIMM for sub-notebook/mini-notebook
TwinMOS are now catering to owners of DDR2 based mini-notebooks (less than 1 inch thick) with a new DDR2-533 Micro-DIMM, available as a 512MB module.
¡¾August 3, 2005, Taipei¡¿TwinMOS today launches the PC2-4300/DDR2-533 Micro-DIMM, a module designed especially for sub-notebook and mini-notebook PCs that have become increasingly popular among users of consumer electronics. According to a market research report from ¨C Gartner Dataquest, an estimated market share for sub-notebook / mini-notebook will increase to 17%, and it¡¯s elegant and portable style has been a major notebook trend in Japan market. Last year TwinMOS has released PC2700/DDR333 172pin Micro-DIMM that is compatible with AsusTeK¡¯s S52N mini-notebook model and other Japanese mini-notebook models. So with R&D leading capacity and long-term technical cooperation with major PC system builders and JEDEC origination, TwinMOS is here to announce its PC2-4300/DDR2-533 Micro-DIMM for new DDR2 memory generation.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- What can a VoIP phone system do for small business? @ Bonafide Reviews
- Apple's new Mighty Mouse @ Arstechnica
- A Parent's Guide to Online Gaming @ The TechZone
- Microsoft Optical Mouse by Starck @ CoolTechZone
- Logitech io2 Digital Pen @ CoolTechZone
- Multitasking with Native Command Queuing @ Tech Report
- Sunbeamtech Chromatic Windmill Control Panel @ BigBruin
- BFGTech 6600GT Graphics Card @ CoolTechZone