An announcement from GeIL yesterday lets us know of two new DDR2 additions to their memory lineup. The first is their "VALUE Series" high performance DDR2 800 MHz (PC2-6400) module rated for relaxed timings of 5-5-5-15 and introduced to the market with very competitive pricing.
What is the best DDR2 performance module available at value-pricing? GeIL introduce to you the new model added to the VALUE Series of DDR2 - PC6400 DDR2 800 Mhz, CAS 5-5-5-15.
The Value 800 Series, delivering best performance with the most competitive pricing, is the total solution for all segments of the market.
Next up, GeIL announce their new "ULTRA Series" DDR2 667 Mhz (PC5300) memory module which operates at spec'd timings of 3-4-4-8 and sports GeIL's "Racing Orange Aluminum Heat Spreader" for added bling.
Racing orange, the most eye-catching piece of art inside your computer! Forget about staying low-key! Throw in a set of GeIL DDR2 ULTRA PC5300 DDR2 667Mhz sticks and unleash the beast within!
For further information including a listing of complete specs on each module, grab the official press release folks.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Alienware Introduces Hivemind Rack Servers @ PCStats
- Athlon 64 X2 3800+ processor @ SharkyExtreme
- SimpleTech SimpleShare NAS @ Overclockers Online
- Pretec launches 4 GByte 133x SD card @ Toms Hardware
- Creative and DTS Announce The Home Theater Connect DTS-610 @ Creative
Further Reading: Read and find more RAM news at our RAM news index page.