Shuttle are now catering to the most power hungry XPC users out there who run the latest and greatest in hardware throughout their XPC system. The PC50 is the stamp for their new 300W powerhouse PSU, giving people the option to feed their high-end beast with that extra bite of power it wants for the ultimate in stability and smooth operation.
Oh, and if you're thinking "eh? 300W's nothing to write home about", Just be aware that Shuttle's XPC PSUs are quite a bit more finely tuned over standard desktop PSUs rated for the same wattage.
The PC50 provides the additional power needed to satisfy the demands of high power graphics cards and large capacity storage devices. It is the optimal solution for power users wanting to upgrade without compromising the stability, low-noise, and portability of the XPC.
"PC components, in particular CPUs, graphics cards, and storage, are continuing to grow ever larger and more powerful. The PC50 is the optimal solution for Shuttle and its customers to support the ever increasing demand for power placed upon XPC systems by the latest technological advances," explained James Chang, product director, Shuttle.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- SIP 101 - Session Initiation Protocol Explained @ Bonafide Reviews
- Alienware Aurora 7500 System @ PCWorld
- Pentium M: Good "Desktop" CPU @ Digit-Life
- BlueGears HDA Digital X-Mystique 7.1 Gold Sound Card @ A True Review
- Cooler Master Hyper 6+ Heatsink @ System Cooling
- DangerDen Copper TDX CPU Waterblock and Maze4 Acetal Low Profile GPU Waterblock @ 3DXtreme
- Western Digital Unleashes New RAID Edition 2 Hard Disk Drives @ XBit Labs
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.