Motherboard chipset maker "ULi" have just issued out a press release which highlights that its latest M1695/M1567 HyperTransport™ PCI Express™ tunnel chipset has received highly remarkable commendations from leading IT media worldwide. This chipset is the world's first to incorporate TGi (Triple Graphics Interface), meaning it sports both a native AGP 8X AND PCI Express x16 interface, as well as the usual PCI graphics interface.
"The ULi M1695 is more than competitive with the best NVIDIA nForce4 boards that we have tested. The Business Winstone score for the ULi was the best that we have measured so far, and the Multimedia Content Creation Winstone was one of the top scores that we have seen....The fact that ULi competes very well with NVIDIA nForce4 in these benchmarks says a lot about the quality and potential of the ULi design.", quoted by Anandtech.
The remarkable overclocking feature and capability to support Dual 8x PCI Express linked, as tested by Ocworkbench, demonstrates the M1695/M1567's unique architecture and outstanding performance that has recently brought out huge discussions among key IT media worldwide.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Mushkin PC3500 2-2-2 Redline @ IPKonfig
- AMD starts selling cheap Athlon 64 X2 @ The Inquirer
- EVGA's e-GeForce 7800 GTX @ Hot Hardware
- Gigabyte AirCruiser Router @ TBreak
- PC Buyers Guide - Summer Edition @ Guru3D
- HP Compaq nx6125 Turion 64 Notebook @ Hardware Zone
- Shure E4c Earphones @ CoolTechZone
- Top 10 PSP Hacks @ Toms Hardware
- Samsung HTP50 1000W Home Theatre @ ByteSector
Further Reading: Read and find more CPU, APU & Chipsets news at our CPU, APU & Chipsets news index page.