A press release downunder from Kingston earlier today has them unveiling a new member to their award-winning Data Traveler Elite range of USB storage products with enhanced hardware security. This new addition boasts a storage capacity of 4GB!
AUSTRALIA, July, 2005 - Kingston Technology Company Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products, has expanded its award-winning Data Traveler Elite USB product line with a new 4GB version - the largest capacity DataTraveler product to date.
The DataTraveler Elite has a unique combination of hardware and software-based security that allows unprecedented access control and encrypted data protection, all in a portable, compact device.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ EB DDR2 PC2-5400 Titanium - 1GB @ Gruntville
- Intel launches 2.26 GHz Pentium M 780 @ Toms Hardware
- World's Smallest MP3 Player: MobiBlu DAH-1500 @ i4u
- HP iPAQ hw6515 PDA @ Hardware Zone
- Optorite ML100 Laser Mouse @ FiringSquad
- LG Electronics LM60 Express Notebook @ Metku Mods
- Scan 3XS Hoojum CUBIT 5 Media Centre @ Bit-Tech
- Alienware Aurora Star Wars Edition PC @ Trusted Reviews