- X-Micro Announces New Mini DisGo
X-Micro have just recently introduced a new pocket-sized mobile hard disk going by the name "Mini DisGo". It's impressively small dimensions of 0.85 x 6 x 10cm house up to 40GB's of storage (depending on which model you get) and the unit sports USB 2.0 connectivity.
Further details in X-Micro's official PR.
Taipei, July 15, 2005 - Today, X-Micro Technology Corp. announced the Mini DisGo a new pocket-sized Slim Mobile Hard Disk Drive. The company is introducing their latest storage device at this year's Computex in Taipei. This easy-to-use HDD has dimensions of 0.85 x 6 x 10cm, which makes the Mini DisGo slightly longer and wider than a credit card and about as thick as a pencil. With disk capacity up to 40 GB and a high speed USB 2.0 interface providing 480Mbps transfer rate, the Mini DisGo has the disk space and speed for most mobile data needs.
- Crucial Introduces System Scanner Tool
Alongside their online memory advisor tool, Crucial have just implemented yet another feature on their website which enables one to determine the most compatible memory modules for their particular motherboard. Crucial's new "System Scanner Tool" scans your PC (with the assistance of ActiveX) for automatic detection of your hardware and follows that up with a nice clean report outlaying the best compatibile memory modules to upgrade your PC with.
You can run the System Scanner tool directly off Crucial's front page, and the official announcement can be read below folks.
You know how easy it is to find compatible memory upgrades at Crucial.com using the Crucial Memory Advisor(TM) tool, but what about those people who have a custom-built or an older PC, whose make and model are a mystery?
Enter the new CRUCIAL SYSTEM SCANNER tool--a fast, convenient way to find the right memory for your PC without knowing your computer's specifications. With the click of a button, the Crucial System Scanner tool scans your computer hardware to automatically detect your system configuration, and then provides a report showing the details you need to purchase a compatible memory upgrade,
- A list of compatible memory upgrades
- How many memory slots are filled and available
- How much total memory (in MB) your system can accept
- What kind of graphics processing your system uses
- A list of compatible Crucial RADEON(TM) graphics cards
The Crucial System Scanner tool is the easiest way to find the right memory for your PC--hands down (it is not available for Macs). And it's only available at Crucial! If you haven't tried it yet, give it a spin to see for yourself. Just visit our home page at http://www.crucial.com and click "Scan My System" underneath the picture of Mike, our Technical Support Manager.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Power Watcher PW-480-102DF 480w Power Supply @ ClubOC
- Athlon 64 X2 4800+ @ Origo3D
- MSI MegaPC 865 PRO @ TBreak
- AzenX Blitztorm System Slot Cooler @ InsaneTek
- ECS KN1(1.0f) Extreme nVidia nForce4 Ultra Motherboard @ FutureLooks
- World's smallest, full-featured digital audio player @ AnythingButiPod
- NVIDIA G80 Takes Unified Shader Approach @ VR-Zone
- MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI @ Viperlair
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.