Cooler Master's CM Stacker Chassis attracted much attention when first released around a year ago. But like many cases on the market, there were some little nigglys still to be ironed out if it was considered to reach near perfection for some.
Looks like Cooler Master have been listening to the crowd's feedback. Seeing much potential in the unique CM Stacker design, they've taken it upon themselves to better the case with a new version, the CM Stacker 810 which Cooler Master unveiled yesterday.
Cooler Master went back to the drawing boards after introducing the CM Stacker a year ago, and we have managed to incorporate the essential features of a server from the existing CM-Stacker to create the powerful CM-Stacker 810. The CM-Stacker 810 supports up to 4 CPU motherboards ranging from Micro-ATX to full size Extended-ATX. Unique power supply cage re-design to fully support standard ATX or redundant power supplies. We maximized the airflow by reconstructing the motherboard tray to support two 120mm super silent exhaust fans. Back from the root, CM-Stacker 810 will continue to have the ability to utilize up to three 120mm fan from the 4-in-3 Device Modules.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Just Who's Computer Is This Anyway? @ The TechZone
- 7800 GTX and World of Warcraft, image tweak guide @ Origo3D
- JAHT 54Mbps Wireless Broadband Router @ Techniz
- Patriot Memory 5600+XBLK DDR2 @ PCModdingMy
- PDP Patriot PC4800 1GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- HEC Power Supplies @ ThinkComputers
- Cooler Master Centurion 530 Case @ System Cooling
- EVGA e-GeForce 7800 GTX @ Anandtech
- Albatron's PCI Express Bridge for AGP 8x Graphics Cards Reaches Stores @ XBit Labs
- Nvidia's G71 is also dual slot @ The Inquirer
- Unlock SLI Capability On nForce 4-4x Chipset @ VR-Zone