OCZ are in consistant motion with new product releases, today unveiling their PC-4800 Platinum Elite Edition memory. These DDR modules use the classic Samsung TCCD ICs which can only mean good things all round. OCZ guarentee results of DDR400 @ 2-2-2-5 and DDR600 with timings of 2.5-4-4-10.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the release of the OCZ DDR PC-4800 Platinum Elite Edition (EE) which utilizes classic Samsung TCCD ICs. This product line was added to the renowned OCZ Platinum Series to expand the memory selection for the precise inclinations of enthusiasts and overclockers.
In response to the direct request of OCZ fans and enthusiasts, OCZ developed the new PC-4800 Platinum EE Series. Equipped with legendary Samsung TCCD chips, and by making use of extremely rigid speed grading Platinum EE delivers the exceptional performance and reliability that enthusiasts demand.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum Motherboard @ PCModdingMy
- Samsung Syncmaster 930MP LCD @ GideonTech
- Diamond Multimedia XtremeTV PVR600 @ DesignTechnica
- Skyhawk Power One GMSC 570 Watt PSU @ Gruntville
- Arctic Cooling ATi Silencer (Rev.2) Video Card Cooler @ Futurelooks
- Mozilla Firefox Extensions You Should Have @ Techgage
- Logitech MX518 Gaming Grade Optical Mouse @ Futurelooks
- 2005 AMD/Microsoft Tech Tour Coverage @ The TechZone
- Samsung YP-T7VG MP3 Player @ CoolTechZone
- Intel Motherboard Sales Still Not Doing Good @ CoolTechZone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.