- SAPPHIRE Breaks Price Performance Barrier With New PCI-EXPRESS Family
Sapphire have just announced a couple of new mid-range X550 graphics cards, each on the PCIe interface. The two cards differ in that one provides active cooling and the other passive.
Further details within the supporting PR folks.
July 5, 2005, Hong Kong: Sapphire Technology Limited, the leading supplier of ATI-powered graphics accelerators, has just announced a new series of graphics products ideal for entry level systems and for users looking for cost effective upgrades from integrated graphics to discrete graphics.
Sapphire's Radeon X550 series will represent affordable graphics upgrades with industry-leading performance, technology and software support. Sapphire's Radeon X550 family operates on the PCI Express bus, the emerging PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for graphics-intensive software applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D @ Techgage
- ASUS P5WD2 Premium WiFi-TV Edition (Intel 955X Express) @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Ga-K8nxp-SLI Motherboard @ RBMods
- ATI Radeon X800 XL Videocard @ PCStats
- Setting up Multiple Monitors @ PCMech
- Watercooled Gainward 7800GTX rocks at 500+ /1400MHz @ The Inquirer
- ASUS N6600GT AGP @ NGOHQ
- HIS X700 iCooler Dual DVI VIVO 256MB PCI-E @ Overclockers Online
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes