- SAPPHIRE Breaks Price Performance Barrier With New PCI-EXPRESS Family
Sapphire have just announced a couple of new mid-range X550 graphics cards, each on the PCIe interface. The two cards differ in that one provides active cooling and the other passive.
Further details within the supporting PR folks.
July 5, 2005, Hong Kong: Sapphire Technology Limited, the leading supplier of ATI-powered graphics accelerators, has just announced a new series of graphics products ideal for entry level systems and for users looking for cost effective upgrades from integrated graphics to discrete graphics.
Sapphire's Radeon X550 series will represent affordable graphics upgrades with industry-leading performance, technology and software support. Sapphire's Radeon X550 family operates on the PCI Express bus, the emerging PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for graphics-intensive software applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D @ Techgage
- ASUS P5WD2 Premium WiFi-TV Edition (Intel 955X Express) @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Ga-K8nxp-SLI Motherboard @ RBMods
- ATI Radeon X800 XL Videocard @ PCStats
- Setting up Multiple Monitors @ PCMech
- Watercooled Gainward 7800GTX rocks at 500+ /1400MHz @ The Inquirer
- ASUS N6600GT AGP @ NGOHQ
- HIS X700 iCooler Dual DVI VIVO 256MB PCI-E @ Overclockers Online
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives