- New 12V Software Controlled Pump from asetek
Asetek have just recently released a unique new Waterchill 12V pump system (meaning it can be operated directly from the system's own PSU), which also includes an integrated reservoir and USB/Software Control Panel. The software side of things allows one to control the noise levels/performance of the pump whilst monitoring the temperature of their system, this done with the help of the integrated control board.
For further details, head over to this section of Asetek's site where the official announcement resides.
The NEW WaterChill 12V DC pump system with integrated reservoir and USB/Software-based control unit is the first of its kind. Packed with features and design that ensure every consumer with the markets best usability and developed especially for water-cooling this 12V pump system utilizes the ultimate balance between flow, pressure and power consumption (heat dissipation) for maximum performance. Ensuring uncompromising reliability in water circulation and maximum performance the 12V low noise pump system is the perfect match for ANY water-cooling set-up - customized or included in a full kit.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad X41 Tablet @ Hot Hardware
- Shuttle SD31P : Pentium D INside @ PCInpact
- Hauppauge PVR 500 MCE @ BoxGods
- Hiper Type R 480 & 580 ticl @ PCInpact
- Ultra Mini Portable Disk Enclosure @ PCModdingMy
- More on DVD-Media Performance: Over 20 DVD Media Discs Tested with Four DVD Burners @ XBit Labs
- TUL AX480A-GF (RADEON XPRESS 200P) @ Techniz
- Leadtek WinFast PX7800 GTX TDH MyVIVO @ Hardware Zone
- ABIT Fatal1ty X800 XL 512MB Details @ Hexus
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.