After heaps of rumors, Samsung's Galaxy A9 smartphone is now confirmed, courtesy of marketing materials out of China.
Specifications include a 6'' 1080p display, an Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (micro SD can increase this to 128GB), and a fast charging 4000mAh battery. For the full list, see below.
- 6-inch (1920Ã-1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
The A9 comes in white, gold, and pink. There's no news as of yet on when it will launch, but we'll keep you posted.