- Shuttle launches dual core ready XPC barebone
Shuttle have today introduced a new XPC to their SFF lineup, the "SD31P". Based on Intel's 945G Express chipset, this is the first SFF to support Intel's dual core / 64-bit processors. The stylish unit also comes with all the other bangs and whistles one has come to expect from Shuttle's most recent XPC systems.
Further details within the official PR.
(Taipei, Taiwan - June 21, 2005) Shuttle Inc - the world's leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) PCs and accessories - introduces the XPC SD31P, the first SFF to support Intel® dual core and 64-bit processors. Incorporating a full spectrum of cutting-edge technology including Intel's new 945G Express chipset, the XPC SD31P delivers advanced features to help businesses lower costs and increase productivity in an ergonomic enclosure one-third the size of a regular desktop computer.
"When combined with Intel Pentium D or 64-bit enabled Pentium 4 processors, the XPC SD31P will enable gamers, power users and multimedia content creators reach new levels of multitasking and work-flow efficiency," said CEO Shuttle Inc, CK Hung.
- GeIL ONE Series (Double Spec DDR)
Taking charge at the top-end of GeIL's extensive DDR memory lineup, they introduce today their flagship "GeIL ONE Series" modules which come in both Samsung TCCD and Winbond BH flavours with rated speeds/timings of DDR 400 CAS 1.5-2-2-5. GeIL also guarentee in their press release that the TCCD / BH5 modules are respectively capable of DDR600 CAS 2.5-4-4-7 and DDR500 CAS 2.5-4-4-7.
Sweeeeet sticks! - The full press release here folks.
Ram Power! GeIL has outdone itself again!
GeIL proudly announce the official release of this elite series of DDR joining the GeIL performance module line-up - The GeIL ONE (Double Spec DDR) series in Samsung TCCD version and Winbond BH version. The TCCD version of GeIL ONE is capable of running at DDR400 CAS 1.5-2-2-5 and DDR600 CAS 2.5-4-4-7. As for the BH version of GeIL ONE, it is capable of running at DDR 400 CAS 1.5-2-2-5 and DDR500 CAS 2.5-4-4-7.
After showcasing live sample of the spectacular breakthrough in reaching CAS 1.5 on DDR modules at this year's Computex (May 31, 2005), the releasing of GeIL ONE is inevitable.
GeIL ONE, topping the Ultra X series, is the market's first, the industry's top and the end user's one-for-all-speed ultimate RAM solution.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- The Next Generation of Cool: AOpen's 37 Watt Pentium M Desktop PC @ Toms Hardware
- Shuttle ST20G5 Socket 939 XPC @ ExtremeTech
- Gigabyte GA-8I945P Pro @ ClubOverclocker
- Samsung mass producing 512Mbit DDR3 @ The Inquirer
- 3D Performance with Battlefield 2 Demo Part 2: Mainstream Cards @ FiringSquad
- ATi Catalyst Driver Info @ Guru3D
- Buffalo Technology's AOSS vs. Linksys' SecureEasySetup @ Toms Networking
- Chenbro Gaming Bomb II Case @ 3DVelocity
- Motherboard Cooling Guide @ VIAArena
- Transcend 1GB JetFlash 110 @ Phoronix
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.