- ASUS Unveils P5LD2 Deluxe on i945P
A new motherboard's just surfaced from ASUS which makes use of Intel's recently announced dual-core 945P chipset. ASUS have incorporated their full AI feature-set with this board, and as optional extras they also bundle both wireless networking and tv tuner functionalities. You can get the full rundown on the P5LD2 Deluxe within their official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; June 16, 2005 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced the P5LD2 Deluxe motherboard based on the newly released Intel 945P chipset. To provide computing solutions that blend into users' daily life, the all-new motherboard incorporated ASUS Intelligence (AI) features, which deliver enhancements in TV functions, wireless connection, noiseless cooling and automatic performance adjustment. Combined with support for the dual-core CPU platform, the P5LD2 Deluxe is a complete package made for complex multi-tasking and a comfortable computing experience.
"ASUS motherboards with AI Life Features blend lifestyle and personal computing to make PCs fast, fun and convenient to use," said Joe Hsieh, Director of ASUS Motherboard Business. "We don't want people to change their way of life for a computer. Instead, let us improve the quality of their lives with innovative computing technologies."
- GIGABYTE Enters the PC Chassis Market with 3D Aurora
I think many of us could see this happening sooner or later. GIGABYTE have decided to enter the PC case market as they announce today their first ever chassis, the "3D Aurora". Amongst several other attractive features, the aluminium structure offers a mostly tool-free arrangement with regard to component installation/removal, provides space for five 5.25" bays and seven 3.25" bays, and sports quite a unique and pleasant looking external design. Further details and images within the official announcement.
Taipei, Taiwan June 17th, 2005 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards, PC coolers and other computing hardware solutions, today announced the 3D AURORA chassis, the company's first stand alone chassis to compliment its extensive range of PC component offerings. With its elegant design, flexible cooling system support and easy component installation features, the 3D Aurora chassis presents an ideal solution for PC enthusiasts who enjoy upgrading and customizing their rigs.
Behind its elegant design, the GIGABYTE 3D AURORA adopts a fully aluminum structure that has been designed from the ground up to be easily accessible with virtually tool-free component installation and removal. A key feature of the chassis is its ample drive space that includes up to five 5.25" drive bays and seven 3.25" drive bays (2 external and 5 internal) with special slide in slots. Complimenting its practical design, the 3D Aurora houses easily accessible USB 2.0, Firewire (IEEE1394), and audio ports on the side of the front panel, adding to the ergonomics of the case. A unique characteristic is the light beam that can be customized by the user to project the image of their choice - a 'must have' feature for case modders.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sony VAIO and HP Compaq: Two Office Notebooks in Our Lab @ XBit Labs
- Infineon Ships DDR3 Memory to PC Industry Developers @ XBit Labs
- 6800 GT PCIe/AGP on Gainward GS/Albatron @ Digit-Life
- Budget Graphics Showdown: ATI X300 SE HyperMemory vs. NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache @ FiringSquad
- Divx 6: High-Resolution Video Saves Space @ Toms Hardware
- Thermaltake Soprano Case @ 3DAccelerated
- Antec Neopower EXTREME PSU @ Gruntville
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes