- ASUS Unveils P5LD2 Deluxe on i945P
A new motherboard's just surfaced from ASUS which makes use of Intel's recently announced dual-core 945P chipset. ASUS have incorporated their full AI feature-set with this board, and as optional extras they also bundle both wireless networking and tv tuner functionalities. You can get the full rundown on the P5LD2 Deluxe within their official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; June 16, 2005 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced the P5LD2 Deluxe motherboard based on the newly released Intel 945P chipset. To provide computing solutions that blend into users' daily life, the all-new motherboard incorporated ASUS Intelligence (AI) features, which deliver enhancements in TV functions, wireless connection, noiseless cooling and automatic performance adjustment. Combined with support for the dual-core CPU platform, the P5LD2 Deluxe is a complete package made for complex multi-tasking and a comfortable computing experience.
"ASUS motherboards with AI Life Features blend lifestyle and personal computing to make PCs fast, fun and convenient to use," said Joe Hsieh, Director of ASUS Motherboard Business. "We don't want people to change their way of life for a computer. Instead, let us improve the quality of their lives with innovative computing technologies."
- GIGABYTE Enters the PC Chassis Market with 3D Aurora
I think many of us could see this happening sooner or later. GIGABYTE have decided to enter the PC case market as they announce today their first ever chassis, the "3D Aurora". Amongst several other attractive features, the aluminium structure offers a mostly tool-free arrangement with regard to component installation/removal, provides space for five 5.25" bays and seven 3.25" bays, and sports quite a unique and pleasant looking external design. Further details and images within the official announcement.
Taipei, Taiwan June 17th, 2005 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards, PC coolers and other computing hardware solutions, today announced the 3D AURORA chassis, the company's first stand alone chassis to compliment its extensive range of PC component offerings. With its elegant design, flexible cooling system support and easy component installation features, the 3D Aurora chassis presents an ideal solution for PC enthusiasts who enjoy upgrading and customizing their rigs.
Behind its elegant design, the GIGABYTE 3D AURORA adopts a fully aluminum structure that has been designed from the ground up to be easily accessible with virtually tool-free component installation and removal. A key feature of the chassis is its ample drive space that includes up to five 5.25" drive bays and seven 3.25" drive bays (2 external and 5 internal) with special slide in slots. Complimenting its practical design, the 3D Aurora houses easily accessible USB 2.0, Firewire (IEEE1394), and audio ports on the side of the front panel, adding to the ergonomics of the case. A unique characteristic is the light beam that can be customized by the user to project the image of their choice - a 'must have' feature for case modders.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sony VAIO and HP Compaq: Two Office Notebooks in Our Lab @ XBit Labs
- Infineon Ships DDR3 Memory to PC Industry Developers @ XBit Labs
- 6800 GT PCIe/AGP on Gainward GS/Albatron @ Digit-Life
- Budget Graphics Showdown: ATI X300 SE HyperMemory vs. NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache @ FiringSquad
- Divx 6: High-Resolution Video Saves Space @ Toms Hardware
- Thermaltake Soprano Case @ 3DAccelerated
- Antec Neopower EXTREME PSU @ Gruntville
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset