- GeIL - Post Computex2005
GeIL have forwarded on a press release detailing their success at this year's now finished Computex event. A wide variety of new products were showcased at their eye-catching booth such as the complete DAViD series of multimedia products along with various new memory modules and other gadgets, all of which you can get more detail on within GeIL's supporting PR.
Eye-catching bright orange saturated the GeIL booth at this year's Computex, Taipei. Creating such vibrancy, complementing the vivid spirit of all the DAViD series and many other GeIL products. With great location, GeIL's booth was centered in the central aisle of Hall 3. The first product that meets the eye is the newest member of the DAViD family: Bluetooth Sports MP3 Player (Ver. 1.2). Preventing its' sports-enthusiast users from getting tangled up with cords and cables, exercising freely while enjoying his/her favorite music with superb sound quality provided by the surround-sound. Sports-friendly features such as pedometer and weather-proof design are also implemented in the Sports MP3. It is a product with full functionality while shinning in style. The Bluetooth Sports MP3 was one of the most talked-about products at the show indeed.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sony DRU-800A Writer @ DesignTechnica
- MSI NX6600-VTDE128 Diamond Edition 6600 VGA @ Overclockers NZ
- Sandisk Sansa e130 512 Meg MP3 Player @ Futurelooks
- Sony PSP Playstation Portable @ The TechZone
- Rio Carbon MP3 Player @ CoolTechZone
- No Threat to Linux with Apple and Intel Deal @ CoolTechZone
- PrimeCooler PC-HC5+CU air cooler heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- Creative Audigy 4 Pro sound card @ Trusted Reviews
- TCCD 600+ on the DFI Ultra+SLI - Guide @ XtremeResources
- Toshiba Libretto, small, smaller, smallest @ Hardware Analysis
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni