- GeIL - Post Computex2005
GeIL have forwarded on a press release detailing their success at this year's now finished Computex event. A wide variety of new products were showcased at their eye-catching booth such as the complete DAViD series of multimedia products along with various new memory modules and other gadgets, all of which you can get more detail on within GeIL's supporting PR.
Eye-catching bright orange saturated the GeIL booth at this year's Computex, Taipei. Creating such vibrancy, complementing the vivid spirit of all the DAViD series and many other GeIL products. With great location, GeIL's booth was centered in the central aisle of Hall 3. The first product that meets the eye is the newest member of the DAViD family: Bluetooth Sports MP3 Player (Ver. 1.2). Preventing its' sports-enthusiast users from getting tangled up with cords and cables, exercising freely while enjoying his/her favorite music with superb sound quality provided by the surround-sound. Sports-friendly features such as pedometer and weather-proof design are also implemented in the Sports MP3. It is a product with full functionality while shinning in style. The Bluetooth Sports MP3 was one of the most talked-about products at the show indeed.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sony DRU-800A Writer @ DesignTechnica
- MSI NX6600-VTDE128 Diamond Edition 6600 VGA @ Overclockers NZ
- Sandisk Sansa e130 512 Meg MP3 Player @ Futurelooks
- Sony PSP Playstation Portable @ The TechZone
- Rio Carbon MP3 Player @ CoolTechZone
- No Threat to Linux with Apple and Intel Deal @ CoolTechZone
- PrimeCooler PC-HC5+CU air cooler heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- Creative Audigy 4 Pro sound card @ Trusted Reviews
- TCCD 600+ on the DFI Ultra+SLI - Guide @ XtremeResources
- Toshiba Libretto, small, smaller, smallest @ Hardware Analysis
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives