Corsair have dished out a fresh application note today covering memory performance for Intel's flagship 955XE chipset. For owners of this chipset looking to gain every last drop of memory performance from it, you'll be sure to find the PDF formated application note a highly interesting read, and undoubtedly learn a few tricks and tweaks along the way too.
This white paper will examine memory options for the Intel 955X Express chip set. We will give a brief summary of chip set features. A benchmark setup to test memory for this chip set will be described, and BIOS parameters and frequency settings will be explained. We will then evaluate several memory modules that are suitable for use with this chip set. We will examine performance for these modules, and provide guidance for which memory types should be used based on target performance and cost of the system. Finally, we will overclock the platform and explore its maximum performance capabilities.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Logitech Z-2300 THX Certified 2.1 Speaker System @ FutureLooks
- Modder Of The Month June 2005 @ CreativeMods
- CoolerMaster Centurion 530 Case @ CowCotLand
- THX Certified 2.1 Speaker System @ FutureLooks
- ATI Technologies Claims World's 3DMark05 Record @ XBit Labs
- Intel Demos East Fork - Mobile PC Concept For Digital Home @ XBit Labs
Further Reading: Read and find more CPU, APU & Chipsets news at our CPU, APU & Chipsets news index page.