One of the many press releases to have come to light in the past couple of days, ASUS have today unleashed a new form of heatpipe cooling design for motherboards dubbed the AI (ASUS Intelligence) Cool-Pipe, and currently made available on their popular A8N-SLI Platinum mainboard. Silence freaks will certainly love this one, being fanless and still leaving stacks of overclocking potential on tap. Further details in the official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; May 31, 2005 - ASUSTeK Computerc Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuted the new AI (ASUS Intelligence) Cool-Pipe design on the A8N-SLI Premium motherboard, which incorporated the unique heat pipe design to deliver both excellent heat dissipation and fan-less quiet operation. Besides advanced cooling technology, the new ASUS motherboard further offers stable overclockability to bring out the true potential of dual graphics card performance.
"With AI Cool-Pipe, it's no longer either quiet operation or low system temperature," said Joe Hsieh, Director of ASUS Motherboard Business. "The A8N-SLI Premium, with the new thermal design, lets you have the best of both worlds. This design provides heat dissipation performance comparable to that of cooling fans without the annoying fan rotation noise."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- A guide to VoIP and Asterisk @ Arstechnica
- Shuttles Computex 2005 line up @ The TechZone
- Samsung SyncMaster 910MP 19" LCD Monitor/TV @ Techtastic
- CPU Socket Basics, Part 1 - Intel @ BigBruin
- Foxconn WinFast NF4K8MC Motherboard @ Viperlair
- eMachines T6212 Desktop @ DesignTechnica