Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications