Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller