Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards news at our Motherboards news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Motherboards News Posts
- ECS unveils Intel 8-Series motherboards in three flavors of goodness
- ASRock's Z87 Extreme9/ac is first Intel 8 Series motherboard to receive Thunderbolt certification
- ASRock demos new HDMI input on new 8 Series Intel motherboards
- ASRock's Z87 motherboard series gets unveiled, some boards will feature 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Gigabyte's Z87X-UD3H smiles for the camera, Haswell is getting close!
- Take a look at the UEFI DualBIOS on Gigabyte's new Haswell motherboard
- ASRock launches microsite to tease us about its upcoming Intel 8 Series motherboards
- A closer look at Gigabyte's hot-as-hell Z87 G1-Killer Haswell-based motherboard
- Gigabyte's next-gen Z87 G1-Killer motherboard teased
- Intel's next-gen 9-series chipset will support Serial ATA Express natively
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Memory for GA-Z77X-UD5H
- please help
- Seagate Laptop Thin 500GB Hybrid SSHD ST500LM000 Review
- Not sure what I should do
- 990FX Extreme3; Etron USB 3.0 ports dont work!
Motherboards Press Releases
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- GIGABYTE Kicks Off "NEW IDEA" Tech Tour 2013