- GeIL at Computex Taipei 2005
Along with a whole bunch of other big companies, GeIL-USA are gearing up to attend this year's massive Computex event in Taipei of which is just around the corner now (end of May). Brought to our attention in the form of a press release, GeIL plan to extend their recently launched DAViD (Digital Audio & Video Intelligent Device) family with another product member to be introduced during their attendance.
Further details in the official PR.
City of Industry, CA - May 16, 2005 - GeIL, a world leading professional memory house, announced today that the newest product member from its DAViD (Digital Audio & Video Intelligent Device) family will be introduced at the 2005 Computex Taipei at Taiwan.
Computex Taipei, the largest IT show in Asia, is coming around the corner by the end of May, 2005. This year, not only GeIL announced its newest product line, DAViD - Digital Audio & Video Intelligent Device, to realize its dream in digital entertainment but also a speed breakthrough by achieving the lowest CAS latency at CL1.5 in DDR 400MHz to sustain GeIL's leading position in extreme performance memory module market.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sony Playstation 3 Unleashed @ DesignTechnica
- Beyond Media 1.0 @ VoodooReviews
- FSP GreenPower Power Supply Unit @ Techniz
- OCZ 700W PSU Ready to Ship in Few Weeks @ CoolTechZone
- AMD's Athlon 64 3800+ "Venice" processor @ Tech Report
- Thermaltake Soprano Case @ CoolTechZone
- Is AMD the Next Intel? @ CoolTechZone
- A Guide To Audio Cables - Do They Sound Different? @ The TechZone