- GIGABYTE Introduce GV-N62128DE on NVIDIA 6200 Series
GIGABYTE announced their latest AGP based GV-N62128DE graphics card on the weekend, it makes use of NVIDIA's low-budget 6200 GPU and offers such features as Shader Model 3.0, PureVideo, and UltraShadow II. The card itself sports a fanless cooling design and offers superior 3D performance to integrated motherboard solutions at a very low cost point. Further details within the official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan May 4th, 2005 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced the GV-N62128DE, a new AGP 8X graphics card based on the popular NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200 GPU. With its best-in-class performance and extensive feature list, the GV-N62128DE presents a compelling and cost effective upgrade option for users who need better graphics than what is currently on offer from integrated graphics solutions.
Boasting performance enhancing features such as support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA UltraShadow™ II and Intellisample 3.0 technology, the GV-N62128DE delivers the latest VGA technologies to the mainstream market. Furthermore, the onboard GeForce™ 6200 GPU includes NVIDIA® PureVideo™ to deliver crisp, vibrant video to the PC that, together with the card's ultra quiet operation, enhances the user's enjoyment during entertainment applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 Serial ATA II @ ClubOC
- ECS RS400-A Motherboard @ ByteSector
- Sennheiser RS130 Headphones @ DesignTechnica
- Shikatronics Manhattan Edition USB 2.0 @ Viperlair
- Biostar NF4UL-A9 Motherboard @ DreamwareComputers
- AMD's Athlon 64 X2 4800+ & 4200+ Dual Core Performance Preview @ Anandtech
- NVIDIA to Support Large Flat Panel Displays in Next Gen. GPUs @ CoolTechZone
- Intel's Recent Chipsets Show Poor Sales @ CoolTechZone