- New Liquid Cooling Technology from Cooler Master
Been tempted to go water as your form of cooling but dont like the thought of all the hassle and space taken up in your case? External units such as Corsair's COOL and several other out-of-the-box water cooling kits certainly make the switch a lot easier these days, but Cooler Master have just introduced an even more compact, simpler means to water cooling your rig. Read the below comments to get the general gist of it, and the press release for the full scoop folks.
Cooler Master is the first in the world to patent (pending approval) an exclusive design of a 2-in-1 module which consists of a pump and a CPU water block to eliminates the need for a 5½" bay to mount the pump or tank. This new technology comes completely fully assembled which includes the CPU water block, radiator, fan, thermal paste, cooling fluid and tubing. That is everything you need to bring those high performance CPU temperatures down, saving your steps and your valuable time. There is no much maintenance required on the cooler, as no refills of cooling fluid is needed for two years. Besides, the pipe is connected to the block with a vacuum process that ensures absolutely no leaks.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Samsung SGH-D500 (Tri-Band) @ Hardware Zone
- Asus CT-479 Pentium M upgrade kit @ PC Perspective
- Radeon Omega Drivers 2.6.25 (Cat 5.4) @ OmegaDrivers
- SoundBlaster Audigy 2 NX @ Techniz
- Case Study: Case Modding Contests @ BoxGods
- A64 Coolers; Zalman CNPS7700-CU / Artic Silver Freezer 64 @ Driver Heaven
- ThermalRight SI-97 Cooling Solutions @ HWZone
- Building a better parabolic reflector @ Overclockerz