Today marks the last bundle in Microsoft's second Xbox One anniversary celebration, and it looks like they've saved the best for last. Now gamers will have the traditionally meaty Fallout franchise to chew through with their new consoles.
The new Fallout Xbox bundle comes with the new 1TB Xbox One console that doubles the stock 500GB storage, a download key for Fallout 4, another download key for Fallout 3 which will be playable thanks to the Xbox One's incoming backward compatibility update, an Xbox One controller fitted with the new 3.5mm headset jack, and a 14-day voucher for Xbox LIVE Gold.
This bundle is scheduled to launch alongside Fallout 4's release on November 10, 2015. Since it has the expanded 1TB HDD the bundle will retail for $399 rather than the more comfortable $349, but that extra space will help you further down the road if you're an active gamer.
To prepare for the holiday rush, Microsoft has unloaded a huge assortment of Xbox One bundles in an effort to push sales. Here is a list of the new bundles offered:
- Xbox One 1TB Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle ($399)
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle ($399)
- 500GB Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle ($349)
- Xbox One 500GB Special Edition Gears of War Bundle ($349)
- Xbox One 1TB Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Bundle ($499)
- Xbox One 1TB Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Bundle ($399)
- 500GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle ($349)
- Xbox One 1TB Madden NFL 16 Bundle ($399)
- Xbox One 1TB EA Sports FIFA 16 Bundle ($399)
- Xbox One 1TB Elite Bundle ($499)