Surface Pro 3 gets another September firmware update this week. v3.9.650.0 is a good one, improving booting while doocked, bettering wireless network connectivity, fixing some bugs, and more.
You should already have the update, but in case not, click the "Check for updates" button to be sure. See below for the changelog.
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v3.9.650.0) improves booting time experience and enhances the system reliability while docked.
- Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.9030.41) improves the wireless network connectivity and stability.
- Surface Integration driver update (v2.0.1209.0) ensures when using a custom power plan that the selected plan will not revert to the default balanced power plan when installing a Windows Update.
- Microsoft Docking Station Audio Device driver update (v188.8.131.52) improves audio experience when no external speakers are connected to a Surface Pro 3 Docking Station so that Surface Pro 3 internal speakers are used.
- Management Engine Interface driver update (v184.108.40.2067) improves the system stability.