Hello my fellow readers. Before I attend to providing you with the usual array of daily happenings, i'd just like to clarify something at this point for some of my competition out there. Be Unique, your own comments are your own comments.
The above is directed specifically towards a small number of individuals who will know exactly what i'm referring to here, the rest of you please dismiss this little wobbly.
Normal news-flow shall now resume peeps :)
- ECS (UK) Ltd announce new RS480-M motherboard
ECS have introduced their new RS480-M motherboard today, based on ATI's latest RS480 chipset for Athlon64. The onboard graphics core is that of ATI's Radeon 9600, featuring DX9 support and much better performance than your usual onboard graphics solutions found across many motherboards out there. A full listing of features and info within ECS's official PR folks.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS), the world's leading motherboard manufacturer and innovator, today announced the addition of the new ATI RS480 chipset-based RS480-M motherboard supporting the revolutionary AMD Athlon™ 64 CPU into its premium 'Extreme' family.
With an integrated DDR memory controller in the CPU, PCI-Express x16 interface and outstanding connectivity, the ECS RS480-M is capable of dealing with todays most demanding multimedia applications.
The graphics core of the ATI RS480 is based on Radeon 9600, which supports Microsoft DirectX 9. With the advanced on-board VGA technology, ECS' RS480-M delivers an unprecedented, rich graphics experience.
- Scythe SHOGUN Heatlane CPU Cooler
It's only logical that heatinks are getting larger and heavier as CPU's get faster and hotter, but then there's still those few which get released and make you go "Whoaaaa, thats not a heatsink, thats a disguised BRICK!" - The new SHOGUN Heatlane CPU cooler from "Scythe" is one such extremity, offering near silent computing for high powered platforms of today. You can get to the product page over here, with further comments from Scythe below :-
More and more users are looking into building a high-end silent/noiseless PC system but the noise and CPU heat has been a major obstacle for building a high-end silent PC system. Scythe SHOGUN CPU Cooler can be an ideal solution for those users who are planning to build a silent high-end PC system but do not want to invest much money into watercooling system.
1. The world TOP rated performance CPU cooler! (In our house test, SHOGUN cooler was 4C degree better than the famous high-end Thermalright XP-120 heatsink with the same 120mm fan used)
2. Universal Socket Compatibility! (socket 478/754/939/940/LGA775)
3. Powered by the famous Heatlane Technology
4. Ultra Silent Mode! (20dBA at 700rpm)
5. Fan Speed Adjustable! (700rpm - 1600rpm)
6. Performance maximized at lower fan speed = Ideal for Silent PC system.
Suggested Retail Price:
MSRP: 59.95 Euro (Reference only)
69.95 USD (Reference only)
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- VIA Epia SP 13000 mini-itx mainboard @ EPIACenter
- Rambus Proposes Micro-Threading to Boost GDDR Performance @ XBit Labs
- Networking - An Introduction @ ComputingOnDemand
- Leadtek WinFast TV USB II Deluxe @ Gruntville
- Frozen$Solid$ :: The Road to the ORB Buster @ PimpRig
- P4 3.73GHz EE @ Viperlair
- AMD In Game Ads In Splinter Cell Chaos Theory @ AMDZone
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.