- SAVROW KATANA 3D-9 : QUADRO Powered Mobile Workstation
The lads from HEXUS have just spotted a fresh PR from a company by the name of "SAVROW" whom specialise in high performance laptop and desktop systems. Today unveiled is their latest piece of work, the "Katana 3D-9 Quadro Mobile Workstation". Read HEXUS's comments below to get the gist of this mobile monster.
There are a host of desktop replacement (DTR) laptops available on the market. In fact, we have reviewed a SavRow DTR before. However, today I'd like to introduce you to something a little different. SavRow's brand new Katana 3D-9 is more than a desktop replacement; it's a mobile workstation! Under the hood you can run a Pentium 4 3.8Ghz, over 2GB of RAM and NVIDIA's latest mobile workstation graphics processor, the Quadro Go1400 which brings unprecidented mobile OpenGL & Direct3D performance.
Now that is an immense setup before you even consider that it's a mobile system. HEXUS has the first pictures on the web of this new laptop.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AOpen prepares "Cube Mini" Pentium M SFF PC @ DigiTimes
- OCZ EL DDR PC-3200 Dual Channel Gold VX Memory @ 3DGameMan
- AMD Confirms Obligatory BIOS Support for New AMD Athlon 64 @ XBit Labs
- Athlon 64 Cooler Roundup @ Hardtecs4u (Translated)
- -71.5 C with CO2 gas and a Waterblock @ FrostyTech
- Storcase's DE50 Backup solution @ Pyroport
- Miniature Disk Drive: The Toshiba MK3006GAL @ Toms Hardware
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning