- Cooler Master introduces new developed thermal solutions for ATCA (Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture)
The Electronic Cooling Division of Cooler Master (ECD) has forwarded on info today of some newly developed thermal solutions for embedded systems such as that of Smart Phones and PDAs. Two cooling devices are highlighted in todays PR, designed for both the Intel Xeon LV and Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst) platforms. The full scoop incl. product specs within Cooler Masters supporting press release folks.
Electronic Cooling Division (ECD) of Cooler Master, which provides the most complete thermal solutions for system integrators and presents significant performance for the embedded system. In terms of quality certification for product guarantee, Cooler Master has obtained UL, DNV and TÜV.
In regards to the development of the Advance Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) for embedded system, ECD also provide the CPU passive cooler for ATCA. Two thermal solutions for the embedded system include ATCA Cooling device for Intel Xeon LV and ATCA MCH Chipset Cooling Device for Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst). ATCA utilizes two technologies - copper skived fin and copper stacked fin process. These two processes generate higher thermal conductivity efficiently and it met ATCA lower height limitation (1U height limitation) as well.
- S3 Graphics Announces Availability of GammaChromeS18 PCI Express Graphics
S3 Graphics make some noise today as they announce availability of their new "GammaChromeS18" GPU, primarily targetted at the mainstream graphics market. The new offering features full DX 9.0 support, native PCIe communication, Hi-Def native HDTV display capabilities, and S3's own Chromotion 2.0 video rendering technology. Full details in their press release here.
Fremont, 9 March 2005 - Keeping pace with the latest developments in the graphics arena, S3 Graphics today announced the availability of GammaChromeS18, the first in the GammaChrome line of GPUs targeted at the mainstream graphics market, featuring full DirectX 9.0 hardware, a native PCI Express interface and S3G's signature Hi-Def native HDTV display capability for the ultimate visual experience.
Maintaining S3 Graphics' emphasis on video performance and quality, GammaChrome comes equipped with the second generation programmable video engine, Chromotion 2.0 that combines an extensive range of video rendering, manipulation and display tools for a greatly enhanced digital media experience. In addition to the native HDTV encoder, GammaChrome integrates hardware digital video accelerators, and supports all the latest displays, including rotating monitors and multiple screen configurations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio