- Cooler Master introduces new developed thermal solutions for ATCA (Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture)
The Electronic Cooling Division of Cooler Master (ECD) has forwarded on info today of some newly developed thermal solutions for embedded systems such as that of Smart Phones and PDAs. Two cooling devices are highlighted in todays PR, designed for both the Intel Xeon LV and Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst) platforms. The full scoop incl. product specs within Cooler Masters supporting press release folks.
Electronic Cooling Division (ECD) of Cooler Master, which provides the most complete thermal solutions for system integrators and presents significant performance for the embedded system. In terms of quality certification for product guarantee, Cooler Master has obtained UL, DNV and TÜV.
In regards to the development of the Advance Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) for embedded system, ECD also provide the CPU passive cooler for ATCA. Two thermal solutions for the embedded system include ATCA Cooling device for Intel Xeon LV and ATCA MCH Chipset Cooling Device for Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst). ATCA utilizes two technologies - copper skived fin and copper stacked fin process. These two processes generate higher thermal conductivity efficiently and it met ATCA lower height limitation (1U height limitation) as well.
- S3 Graphics Announces Availability of GammaChromeS18 PCI Express Graphics
S3 Graphics make some noise today as they announce availability of their new "GammaChromeS18" GPU, primarily targetted at the mainstream graphics market. The new offering features full DX 9.0 support, native PCIe communication, Hi-Def native HDTV display capabilities, and S3's own Chromotion 2.0 video rendering technology. Full details in their press release here.
Fremont, 9 March 2005 - Keeping pace with the latest developments in the graphics arena, S3 Graphics today announced the availability of GammaChromeS18, the first in the GammaChrome line of GPUs targeted at the mainstream graphics market, featuring full DirectX 9.0 hardware, a native PCI Express interface and S3G's signature Hi-Def™ native HDTV display capability for the ultimate visual experience.
Maintaining S3 Graphics' emphasis on video performance and quality, GammaChrome comes equipped with the second generation programmable video engine, Chromotion 2.0 that combines an extensive range of video rendering, manipulation and display tools for a greatly enhanced digital media experience. In addition to the native HDTV encoder, GammaChrome integrates hardware digital video accelerators, and supports all the latest displays, including rotating monitors and multiple screen configurations.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Tech News Posts
- Apple says the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Google Now violate 5 patents
- #ifihadglass winners to receive invitations in a few weeks, no new applications being accepted
- Twitter finally gets two-factor authentication, should help prevent high-profile hackings
- Developer hacks iOS to push notifications to Google Glass
- Redbox Instant offering free rental of 'The Hobbit' after users unlocked the freebie through a tweet-to-stream promotion
- Fractal Design releases PSU list approved for Intel Haswell processors
- Minecraft developer Notch and others say the Xbox One does nothing to impress
- ASRock shows off Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Waterproof Conformal Coating on Intel 8-Series motherboards
- Facebook adds new Pandora app to Timeline, lets users find and share music with friends
- Apple will manufacture its US-built Mac computers in Texas, says CEO Tim Cook
- LeakedTT: LG Optimus F3 gets 4G speeds in low-end smartphone
- Amazon looking to take on Apple for coolest campus ever, plans rainforest bio-dome in downtown Seattle
- Unity game engine is now free for iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10 developers
- Google Now voice search arrives on Chrome
- HTC's Chief Product Officer has left the company according to reports
- The latest Man of Steel 'Fate of Your Planet' trailer is filled with beautiful action
- Touchscreen-based laptop sales surge by 52% in Q1 2013
- Spotify now publishes top 50 charts as free-to-play
- Intel appoints Mike Bell to lead their newly-opened emergent technology and product trend group
- Detailed specs on the Xbox One, is the PS4 the superior next-gen console?
- Sony stock sees a surge after the Xbox One was unveiled
- RumorTT: Samsung working on fingerprint scanning technology?
- RumorTT: Flickr, Vimeo to see similar iOS integration as Twitter and Facebook
- RumorTT: Next iPad to be 33% lighter, thinner due to new touchscreen technology
- Xbox One's new Kinect raises privacy concerns over always-on listening
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- GA B75M-D3H: Sleep Problem on Freshly installed x64 OS, HELP!
- Lian Li PC7FW Side panel screws need re-threading
- Kingston DT Workspace 64GB 'Windows To Go' USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- balky eSATA on ASMedia sata bus, also random mobo speaker beeps
- Xbox One - Just what is Microsoft thinking?!
- ASRock Promises Improved WiFi with A-Style: 2T2R Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth v4.0
- HGST Launches The Highest Capacity Hard Drive For The Mainstream Mobile Market
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S FIRST PURPOSE-BUILT 4TB VIDEO HARD DISK DRIVE
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2014
- The Sony Xperia SP - Available now
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- ZOTAC Supercharges ZBOX with Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
- Silicon Power Presents the New Generation of Xpower DDR3 Memory
- DisplayLink Launches New Mac OS X Driver for USB Docking
- AMD Announces Memory Series Designed With Gamers in Mind
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- LG IPS COLORPRIME MONITOR NAMED BEST PHOTO MONITOR AT 2013 TIPA AWARDS
- DisplayLink to Demonstrate WiGig and USB Docking Expansion
- Corsair Components Turns to Francisco Partners for Strategic Investment
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- McAfee to Acquire Stonesoft
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility
- Smart Storage Systems Intros First SAS SSD with 19 nm MLC Flash and 2 TB Capacity
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases
- FORMER OCZ AND CORSAIR EXECUTIVES TEAM UP AND LAUNCH AVID THINKER LLC
- Samsung Now Producing 4 Gb LPDDR3 Mobile DRAM, Using 20nm-class Process Technology
- Toshiba Launches Canvio Connect Portable Hard Drive
- EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ now also in Full Nickel & Full Copper
- COUGAR Value Line of PSUs Designed to Run Quiet
- LG BEGINS SALES OF WORLD'S FIRST CURVED OLED TV
- BIWIN - More Than Just Flash Products
- QNAP Releases Turbo NAS TS-x21 and TS-x20 Series for Home Users
- Monster Digital Debuts Overdrive 3.0 Solid State External Drives
- NuForce Releases the NE-650M In-Ear Headphones