Asetek have further extended their Vapochill phase-change cooling solutions today, now offering the "Vapochill Micro" which comes in a physically more compact design not unlike most other mainstream coolers on the market, however still carrying on with the same vapour phase principles of the compressor run VapoChill XEIITM and LSTM CPU coolers. The full scoop within Asetek's press release at their website folks.
Broenderslev, Denmark March 8th 2005 - asetek Inc. (DK), long-time market leader in high-end processor cooling technologies, has joined forces with the Leonhardt Group Industries (Germany) to launch a compact and highly effective CPU cooler technology. The already patented cooler technology, to be mass-marketed under the VapoChill Micro [TM] brand name, is based on the vapor phase principles of the compressor run VapoChill XEII [TM] and LS [TM] CPU coolers.
The VapoChill Micro [TM] CPU coolers are characterized by hermetically sealed gas/liquid chambers exploiting the most effective cooling principle available: phase change cooling. In the VapoChill Micro [TM] series the compressor is left out and recirculation of the coolant is based on gravity. In other words, no mechanical parts and basically unlimited reliability. The cooling process (evaporation) happens at ambient temperatures why condensation risks are nonexistent. Different from the heat pipe coolers currently dominating the market for high-end coolers the evaporator of the VapoChill Micro [TM] is placed - directly - on top of the CPU. The result is a CPU cooler offering the market's best price/performance ratio as well as ultra low noise operation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now