Asetek have further extended their Vapochill phase-change cooling solutions today, now offering the "Vapochill Micro" which comes in a physically more compact design not unlike most other mainstream coolers on the market, however still carrying on with the same vapour phase principles of the compressor run VapoChill XEIITM and LSTM CPU coolers. The full scoop within Asetek's press release at their website folks.
Broenderslev, Denmark March 8th 2005 - asetek Inc. (DK), long-time market leader in high-end processor cooling technologies, has joined forces with the Leonhardt Group Industries (Germany) to launch a compact and highly effective CPU cooler technology. The already patented cooler technology, to be mass-marketed under the VapoChill Micro [TM] brand name, is based on the vapor phase principles of the compressor run VapoChill XEII [TM] and LS [TM] CPU coolers.
The VapoChill Micro [TM] CPU coolers are characterized by hermetically sealed gas/liquid chambers exploiting the most effective cooling principle available: phase change cooling. In the VapoChill Micro [TM] series the compressor is left out and recirculation of the coolant is based on gravity. In other words, no mechanical parts and basically unlimited reliability. The cooling process (evaporation) happens at ambient temperatures why condensation risks are nonexistent. Different from the heat pipe coolers currently dominating the market for high-end coolers the evaporator of the VapoChill Micro [TM] is placed - directly - on top of the CPU. The result is a CPU cooler offering the market's best price/performance ratio as well as ultra low noise operation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop