- Tul introduces the PowerColor X300 SE HyperMemory™
Tul Corp are the first to announce a graphics card based on ATI's new "HyperMemory" technology, with the release of their PowerColor X300 SE HyperMemory PCIe graphics card today. If you're on a very tight budget this could be just the ticket!
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2 March, 2005) -Tul™ today launches the latest PowerColor X300 SE Series, which includes the HyperMemory™ technology, targeting at the PCI Express entry-level market. The PowerColor X300 SE is a pioneer of PCI Express graphics cards, equipping with the 128 MB HyperMemory™ technology and 32MB VRAM to strengthen the high performance PCI Express interface for accessing graphics data from local memory.
The PowerColor X300 SE is built with RADEON® X300 SE VPU, using the advanced 130-nanometer silicon process along with the leading-edge HyperMemory™ technology that enables a reduction in the amount of on-board memory on a graphics card without compromising its overall performance. Its advanced memory management technology makes more efficient use of all the available memory in computers with PCI Express technology. Graphics applications can share system memory and use fast on-board memory for real-time processing between the graphics card and computer's memory. This ultimately increases the affordability of the PowerColor X300 SE Series.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2 PC2-5300 Memory @ Xtreme Resources
- OCZ VX Memory + DFI nForce4 = DDR533 at 2-2-2 @ Anandtech
- DFI's Vivian Lien Interview @ Legit Reviews
- Albatron K8X890 Pro II @ Digit-Life
- ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover @ Mikhailtech
- Thermaltake Big Typhoon Cooler @ InsaneTek
- MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum Motherboard @ Bleedinedge