- ECS Unveils Next-Gen Motherboards at CeBIT
EliteGroup Computer Systems are planning to release several new motherboards at this years upcoming CeBIT such as the PF22 Extreme (Intel 955X) and PF5 Extreme (Intel 945P), both of which support Intel's dual core processor family. Boards utilizing ATI chipsets will also be announced. Full details within the supporting PR folks.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS) today unveiled a series of motherboard products that will be showcased at CeBIT 2005.
The most exciting products are the Intel 955X (e.g. the ECS PF22 Extreme) and 945P (e.g. the ECS PF5 Extreme) chipset-based motherboards*. With Intel's latest embedded chipset, these motherboards, part of the ECS Extreme family, feature the most advanced technology, including 1066 FSB, Dual Channel DDR2 667, 8-ch high definition audio and SATA II and all support the dual core processors, the future trend of CPU support.
ECS' recently launched KN1 Extreme, is another high-end motherboard of ECS' Extreme series to be on display at CeBIT 2005. This K8 motherboard features the latest NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra single chip, delivering revolutionary technologies - including PCI Express, SATA II, secure high-speed networking and high-performance RAID. Better yet, a Wi-Fi 802.11g LAN connector makes this motherboard ideal for Internet connection sharing over a home network.
- New X800 "AGP" Family Announced from GeCube
As per a recent announcement from ATI highlighting their move to release X800 based cards in an AGP flavour, GeCube have announced their own AGP variants today which are based on both the flagship X850XT and cost-effective X800XL GPUs. The full scoop in their official PR here folks.
Taipei - March 2, 2005 Info-Tek Corporation, production supplier for the leading global graphics card brand GECUBETM, announced today the release of the world's highest-end AGP-interface graphics cards - the GECUBE RADEON® X850XT AGP and GECUBE RADEON® X800XL AGP series. The GECUBE RADEON® X850XT AGP and GECUBE RADEON® X800XL AGP series are based on the unrivaled high-speed ATI AGP graphics chips to provide gamers with the extreme performance of the new PCI Express interface without the need to upgrade existing AGP-based computers.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Tech News Posts
- Analyst says to not expect the iWatch until late 2014
- AMD confirms they helped Microsoft design the 'semi-custom single-chip' APU that powers the Xbox One
- Microsoft's deal with the NFL will cost $400 million over five years
- 99.9% of new mobile malware finds a new home on Android phones
- PS4's DualShock 4 controller makes an appearance at the FCC
- SimCity update 4.0 includes new areas, new features
- Are Sony preparing to sell the film rights to Spider-Man and Resident Evil to help their financial position?
- Infinity Ward confirms Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PlayStation 4
- Activision used lighting system tricks with the Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer, did they lie to us?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 passes 10 million units shipped
- Google's X Phone confirmed to be coming to Sprint
- Kids prefer Tumblr to Facebook, Twitter according to new study says
- Indie developers will be unable to self-publish on Xbox One
- Twitter allowing select advertisers to collect contact info via tweets
- Microsoft uses Vine video to tease Internet Explorer 11 WebGL support
- Apple says the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Google Now violate 5 patents
- #ifihadglass winners to receive invitations in a few weeks, no new applications being accepted
- Twitter finally gets two-factor authentication, should help prevent high-profile hackings
- Developer hacks iOS to push notifications to Google Glass
- Redbox Instant offering free rental of 'The Hobbit' after users unlocked the freebie through a tweet-to-stream promotion
- Fractal Design releases PSU list approved for Intel Haswell processors
- Minecraft developer Notch and others say the Xbox One does nothing to impress
- ASRock shows off Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Waterproof Conformal Coating on Intel 8-Series motherboards
- Facebook adds new Pandora app to Timeline, lets users find and share music with friends
- Apple will manufacture its US-built Mac computers in Texas, says CEO Tim Cook
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- SuperSpeed RamDisk Plus 11 Software Review
- Z77 Pro 3 crashed and now in a boot loop
- GA B75M-D3H: Sleep Problem on Freshly installed x64 OS, HELP!
- Lian Li PC7FW Side panel screws need re-threading
- Kingston DT Workspace 64GB 'Windows To Go' USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Rosewill Expands RPLC Powerline Networking Series
- EK Water Blocks Announces EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO Evaporator
- AMD Amplifies the Mobile Experience
- HP Unveils Desktop PC That Leaves the Desk Behind
- G.SKILL Hosts Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013
- High-End PC Case Maker Lian Li to Unveil New Products at COMPUTEX 2013
- HighPoint to announce the Industry's First Certified Thunderbolt Storage Dock at Computex 2013
- ASRock Promises Improved WiFi with A-Style: 2T2R Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth v4.0
- HGST Launches The Highest Capacity Hard Drive For The Mainstream Mobile Market
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S FIRST PURPOSE-BUILT 4TB VIDEO HARD DISK DRIVE
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2014
- The Sony Xperia SP - Available now
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- ZOTAC Supercharges ZBOX with Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
- Silicon Power Presents the New Generation of Xpower DDR3 Memory
- DisplayLink Launches New Mac OS X Driver for USB Docking
- AMD Announces Memory Series Designed With Gamers in Mind
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- LG IPS COLORPRIME MONITOR NAMED BEST PHOTO MONITOR AT 2013 TIPA AWARDS
- DisplayLink to Demonstrate WiGig and USB Docking Expansion
- Corsair Components Turns to Francisco Partners for Strategic Investment
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- McAfee to Acquire Stonesoft
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility
- Smart Storage Systems Intros First SAS SSD with 19 nm MLC Flash and 2 TB Capacity
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases
- FORMER OCZ AND CORSAIR EXECUTIVES TEAM UP AND LAUNCH AVID THINKER LLC
- Samsung Now Producing 4 Gb LPDDR3 Mobile DRAM, Using 20nm-class Process Technology
- Toshiba Launches Canvio Connect Portable Hard Drive