- GIGABYTE Launches World's First PCI Wireless Desktop Router
GIGABYTE make headlines today with the release of their "AirCruiser G" Desktop Router. This is the first wireless router to come in the form of a nice compact PCI card. Full details in the supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan March 1st 2005 - GIGABYTE Technology®, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards and other computing hardware solutions, today unveiled the world's first wireless PCI router - the AirCruiser G Desktop Router. Once installed and connected, the AirCruiser G Desktop Router allows users to share network resources over the 10/100Mbps LAN port as well as enjoy wireless networking at speeds of up to 54Mbps. Once installed and the wireless network configured, it becomes an 'always-on' device - no need to fuss over plugging in power adapters or accidentally tripping over wires/cables and disrupting Internet access. Now, end-user's can realize significant space-saving benefits on their desks, shelves or wherever they'd traditionally deploy a wireless router.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Current Problems with Linux @ CoolTechZone
- Thermaltake water cooler heatsink system accessories @ A1-Electronics
- Logitech V500 Cordless Notebook Mouse @ The TechZone
- Steelpad QcK+ Large Gaming Mousepad @ TweakNews
- Cooler Master Wave Master LE Case @ Overclockers Online
- Iwill ZMAXdp, twice the power at half the space @ Hardware Analysis
- EvolutionTV: First Hardware DivX PVR for Mac @ EverythingUSB
- Dual Core Gigabyte GV-3D1 vs Dual 6600GT SLI Performance @ Hardware Zoom
- Intel's Spring 2005 Developer Forum @ LegitReviews
- IDF Spring 2005 Day 1 - Gelsinger Speaks, nForce4 Intel Edition and more @ Anandtech