- NVIDIA opens new design centre in India
As they continue to expand outwards across the Asia-Pacific region, NVIDIA have made an official announcement today which details the opening of their new design centre in Bangalore, India. Full details in the official PR here.
"India is an exciting market and well-positioned for phenomenal growth," said Jen Hsun-Huang, president and CEO, NVIDIA Corporation. "We know from experience that India is home to some of the world's brightest engineers, as many of our top employees today are originally from there. India is strategic to NVIDIA and we are delighted to become a member of the Bangalore community."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Thermaltake Tower 112-CU @ HWLogic
- Seasonic S12 380W PSU @ HWLogic
- Foxconn/Winfast NF4UK8AA-8EKRS motherboard @ ClubOC
- Intel's P4 600 Series @ LostCircuits
- Shuttle's XPC SN25P mini-barebones system @ Tech Report
- Silverstone SST-LC10 HTPC Case @ CooltechZone
- Zalman CNPS7000A-AlCu Heatsink @ IPKonfig
- Sun Fire V40z: Four Opterons in a 3U @ Anandtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.