- Thermaltake PurePower 680W
Unfortunately Thermaltake have earned themselves a name for being 'cheap-'n-nasty' over the years, mainly due to products that fall to bits not long after they're put to use, or they just simply dont deliver the goods. Well, if Tt's more recent products are anything to go by such as the PurePower performance series of power supplies, their reputation deserves more credit it seems. Xtreme Resources put the spotlight on their beefy PurePower 680W unit today and it looks as though you certainly couldnt go wrong complimenting any system with this puppy!
This beefed up power supply by Thermaltake, is one of the few on the market currently to feature two PCI Express connectors, and also includes four SATA connectors, along with 3 separate +12V rails. All the power cables are sleeved in different colors, to differentiate the type of connectors. Thermaltake advertises this power supply to produce 680 watts of clean power, along with support for the latest motherboards and other components.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- OCZ's value series memory @ AMDGamer
- XG Vortec 500 Review - Pure Power @ ClubOC
- Swiftech MCP350™ 12 VDC Pump @ ClubOC
- Tech X-Focus7105H Mid-Tower Case @ Gruntville
- Thermaltake Beetle air cooled heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- Sapphire X800 PCI-E @ The TechZone
- AC Ryan RyanPower2 550W PSU @ BigBruin
- Lite-On SOHW-1673S 16x DVD-RW @ ExtremeMHZ
- DRAM's Future Past @ Toms Hardware
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.