- Transcend Announce 1GB Non-Stacked DDR333/266 Registered ECC Memory Modules
Memory makers "Transcend" have made headlines once again with the release of their new 1 inch high "low-profile" 1GB non-stacked DDR333/266 registered ECC memory modules, ideally suited to servers and workstation pcs. Further info in the supporting PR here folks.
Transcend Information, Inc. proudly announces itsthe new high capacity, 1GB non-stacked DDR333/266 registered ECC memory modules (P/N: TS128MDR72V3S & TS128MDR72V6S). The height of the memory modules is only 1 inch, whichthat meets the height limitations for the 1U server environment. These memory modules are specially designed for high-end computing systems such as servers and workstations.
- Digitimes' Exclusive Interview with KINGMAX VP Lawrence Chang
Digitimes, a source of daily IT news has just recently interviewed KINGMAX Vice President of sales and marketing "Lawrence Chang" about the current state of the memory market and what KINGMAX have in store with several types of upcoming technologies and products over the course of this year. Some well constructed questions and interesting replies were made, well worthy of checking out if you have an interest in the memory market at the moment.
Having boosted its capacity by 50% with a new plant in China, Kingmax Semiconductor is hoping to increase its share of the DRAM-module market. But this strategy poses plenty of questions. When can we really expect DDR2 to boom? What does Intel validation mean for a channel-oriented DRAM-module manufacturer? Why does Kingmax market "color" modules in a number of countries? Recently DigiTimes.com had an opportunity to talk with Lawrence Chang, vice president of sales and marketing at Kingmax, to ask these questions and more.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Radeon X700 Pro roundup @ PCInpact
- JAHT Bluetooth Accessories @ Techniz
- Enermax Venus series case @ XtremeResources
- Revoltec Cold Cathode Twinset (blue) @ OCInside
- AOpen i915Pa-PLF mainboard @ OverclockerCafe
- Scalable Link Interface, is it all a S-L-IE? @ Hardware Analysis
- Klipsch Promedia GMX A-2.1 speakers @ Trusted Reviews
- Koolance Redefines the HDD Watercooler @ Koolance
- Intel Says New 64-bit Xeon MP to be Released Within 90 Days @ XBit Labs
- Gigabyte 3D1 Dual 6600GT GPU Card @ Hardcoreware
- Prolink GeForce 6600 GT AGP @ Guru3D
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.