- Imation Disc Stakka
If your desk resembles anything like mine, there's discs galore with all sorts of drivers, applications and various other data files on them scattered everywhere, it can be a really annoying process to find that file you suddenly and desperately need. Well this handy Disc Stakka from Imation could possibly be one of the best solutions to hurdle all that messy disc shuffling which the OCAU crew downunder take a closer look at for us today.
In order to understand what the Stakka really is, you should first realise what it isn't. It's not, as you may be hoping, a proper disk silo, with a CD/DVD drive inside. You can't access the contents of your disks while they're inside the Stakka. The USB connection is simply to power the unit, as well as talk to the PC about which number disk it has received, or which to eject. The fact that it makes no attempt to read the disks does give it some flexibility, though. You can use it to store any 120mm disk, be they DVD's, data CD's, Xbox games, audio CD's, etc etc.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Kensington PocketMouse™ Convertible Mini Wireless @ MarnsCDA
- Koolance PC3-725BK Water Cooled Case System @ System Cooling
- Asus P5AD2-E Premium Wireless Motherboard @ ByteSector
- Wintec AmpX PC2-5400 1gb DDR2 Memory Kit @ ClubOC
- ABIT RX600 Pro-Guru Video Card @ Viperlair
- TwinMOS Speed Premium PC3200 DDR Memory @ PCStats
- Optio X: A Look at Pentax's Ultra Thin 5MP Digicam @ Anandtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.